Unban Request
Ingame Name: [Shinobi] Gho$t

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:79742303

Who Banned You: Foxka

Reason For Ban: "Attempt mass rdm"

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: Well this ban was from just about six months ago, which is a pretty long time to be banned. I wish to come back as this is kinda the only ttt server i play on, plus the situation leading to my ban was i shot an explosive barrel in a room which killed two players and apparently there was another player inside as well. The think about that is the fact that i did not mean to kill nor did i think it would kill them and as you know killing three in a row is a perma offence which i am fine with as well as respect. The better reasoning for my ban was my comment i put in when they reported me for it. Which at the time i found the whole barrel thing funny and didnt think anything of it as it was accident.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Dont have a link i was banned on the spot.
Im pretty sure I remember you from before you were banned. From my memory, I don't think you did much trolling. Man you waited 6 months to make an unban reqest.
+1 for unban
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1 for the unban.

You waited a lot for the unban request, you beautiful bastard, give me a hug.
Unban denied. Reapply in a month.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]