Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
Please use this format while filing an unban request.

Steam Name: nopleez

Who banned you: Matt

Reason for ban: speaking to ph players

Reason for Mods to unban you: I am a changed man.

(Optional) Extra details: I don't think I deserve a ban for involving myself within the community. I'm just trying to make jokes with my fellow players. I don't see why I should be banned for it.

thanks
I'm sorry but you've also been known to troll in PH chat. The other day you came back and immediately said "help there's a hacker on ph" which is why you were removed from the chat in the beginning. It would be better if you remain locked from the PH channel. Adding to that staff has discussed the use of that word and it would be appreciated if you refrain from using it in ph if by chance you are unbanned. -1 for unban
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
nopleez is a pillar of this community
-1 for unban, we gave him a second chance but he threw that out the window the first chance he got, like seriously he kept leaving and rejoining the discord to avoid his punishment just to troll the prop hunt community. This ban is well deserved in my opinionz I know TTT is probably going to be upset about it but over in prop hunt after a month or two of telling him to stop trolling and stop acting like an a****le this is something we needed.

@"karl franz" hi mr discord owner, what do you have to say about this

ok to make this not a shitpost here’s a serious response I think you need a little break here, you were given a second chance but blew it and went back to trolling -1 for now comrade. You need to be taught a lesson here and the multiple mutes wasn’t enough. Also pinning it on Foxka to make it look like he did it when in actuality it was @matt_st3 (Strongrule) just makes it worse for you seeing you two had a history before.
After reading Travis's post and looking at the screenshot he provided, I'm re-doing this whole post.

Nopleez has said he would change before, with no attempt made to do such a thing.

I think a full ban for a while will help him learn his lesson. Sorry, bud.

Foxka didn't ban him though.. it was @matt_st3 (Strongrule)

http://prntscr.com/ky5c2h
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Hmm couldn’t find when foxka banned you for “saying figget in ph chat”, maybe look again and update the request. Or if you think you’re mistaken about the ban I can just lock it as a mistake no worries

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Oh i must have made a mistake, i will update the op
he hurt my precious feelings very much and I dont want him to do it again Cry