Unban Request
Ingame Name: scrangleborg the ass mage

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68935142

Who Banned You: Dildo Shwaggins

Reason For Ban: "toxicity towards multiple players on multiple occasions"

Length of Ban: Perm

Reason for Mods to Unban: Look, there's only two people I've ever been genuinely toxic towards that wasn't just a brief amount of salt and they are Guru, because of his constant delay and I honestly don't know if he's trolling or just genuinely that bad, and Lycan. The ban was just brought on by Guru having a salt fiesta, and was +1'd by a few people that for some reason only just now decided to start KOSing for holding traitor weapons while not proven. I've never seen anyone do that on the server until then and had never seen it in the rules (tbh it's a pretty dumb rule but not the point). The "mass toxicity" isn't a mass, it's only towards delay and trolling. Even if the ban was shortened to a few weeks or such id be cool with it.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other:
-1 you tried dicuss with the staff for a VERY EASY to understand rule, so you dont didnt read the rules or just dont agree with the rule, meaning you can't fit with the server rules and staff.
(09-30-2018, 02:50 PM)Ferret Leusz Wrote: -1 you tried dicuss with the staff for a VERY EASY to understand rule, so you dont didnt read the rules or just dont agree with the rule, meaning you can't fit with the server rules and staff.

I did read the rules, and if you read the post I could NEVER find that in the motd rules. Nor have I ever seen anyone enforce that KOS ability.
Reasons to call a Kill-on-Sight(KOS):

Killing Detectives, except when they are RDMing
Throwing incendiary grenades near non-kosed players
Having a traitor item while unproven 10 <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entering traitor room while unproven
Rendering detective equipment unusable 11
Calling a KOS on someone who is proven Innocent and not a Detective
Throwing discombobulators such that they can push people off ledges, causing damage
Door Spamming 8
Being in the process of prop surfing
Prop killing
Causing damage by falling onto players
Damaging a tester or health station
Destroying the map tester, even preround
Breaking a bridge with players on it such that it causes damage
Killing or injuring someone with explosive barrels
Holding explosive barrels near players
Activating traps with the INTENT to kill someone (ex. Traps on Trappycottage & Richland)
Having DNA of an Innocent or Detective on you 1
Refusing to test for a detectives "test or kos" even if proven 2
Knowingly walking past or failing to identify an unidentified body 3
Failing to respond to a live check in OT 4
Entering a room that was validly claimed 5
T-baiting 6
Door Blocking 7
Keeping players grappled after they have told you to stop 8
Damaging Innocents for a reason not stated above 9

1. Unless the Detective or Innocent was RDMing
2. To call a "test or kos" the detective must give the name of the target, sufficient time for the target to test, and the target must be fairly close the detective and the tester, avoid "test or kosing" someone in chat if there is alot of chat spam.
3. Player is KOSable only if the body is reasonably visible, e.g. not under a bench or in a dark corner. Whether this is RDM is largely to staff discretion
4. If only one player responds to a live check, that player can be KOSed.
5. See below for what constitutes a valid claim
6. This includes saying that you are a T, shooting at other players, sniping on a sniper map (i.e. Rooftops) close to other players without calling out why you are shooting, etc . This does NOT include shooting randomly, Like at a wall or the sky.
7. When no alternate path to the other side exists and a warning was provided with reasonable amount of time.
8. Must give warning to stop and reasonable time to do so
9. ANY amount of damage with a gun is kosable. 5+ damage with a prop is kosable. 20+ damage by any means is reportable.
10. This includes Secret Objective Knives on Maps applicable.
11. Attempting to Destroy / Damageing a Health Station, or Portable Tester is KOSable. However, You may only be KOS'd if you destroy a Detective turret or Detective Camera.

Note: You should not KOS someone acting in self defense (they got attacked first and returned fire)

You did not read them, you may have skimped through, but not read them.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(09-30-2018, 03:57 PM)Phil Swift\s Left Kidney Wrote:
(09-30-2018, 02:50 PM)Ferret Leusz Wrote: -1 you tried dicuss with the staff for a VERY EASY to understand rule, so you dont didnt read the rules or just dont agree with the rule, meaning you can't fit with the server rules and staff.

I did read the rules, and if you read the post I could NEVER find that in the motd rules. Nor have I ever seen anyone enforce that KOS ability.
see ^ on the post above from King Tiger, you're blind or lying about read rules :P and btw i said 3 times on that game , "third line on motd about kos", while you was arguing like a kid with laced and you cant use a excuse you didnt knew the rule, any country from this world won't accept the lack of knowledge as excuse for not obeying the law .
You disrespect other players, including staff, every time I see you on, and you don't heed my warnings to stop.

Also, you constantly RDM people when they upset you, usually Guru. (By the way, that's called targeting, which is also against the rules.)

Having a traitor item while unproven

btw lets call guru to talk about it too @Cosmic Tortoise
(09-30-2018, 04:32 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: You disrespect other players, including staff, every time I see you on, and you don't heed my warnings to stop.

Also, you constantly RDM people when they upset you, usually Guru. (By the way, that's called targeting, which is also against the rules.)

Having a traitor item while unproven

except I don't RDM people? What kinda childish bs is that?
-1 for unban, +0 on reduction, the first time I remember you being toxic was when it was you and a bunch of trolly guests and you were being pretty ill tempered and trolly right along with them. And as other staff and players have said, you have targeted and been pretty disrespectful overall. We all know on staff how Guru is, but that doesn't change that you conducted yourself poorly. You've also rdmed a fair amount when I've seen you around. And just because not everyone koses on that, doesn't mean it still isn't the rule.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Your unban has been denied. You may reapply on Nov. 5th

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon