Unban Request
Ingame name: Rootin for Lenin ☭ ☭

Steam ID: 
MY steam ID

Ingame Name: Rootin For Lenin ☭ ☭(Formelly Jeebus11)

Reasons to unban: I shared my computer with my family whom have dabbled in Gmod to spite me and get me banned on purpose also since I have no mic
I could never verify that it wasn't me I absolutely enjoy this server for its innovative gaming experience i have been recently told and shown reports of RDM and hacking but I admit complete responsibility to what has happenned and I have my word that it will be rectified by alllowing me to play on this server and become a active member of this comunity Dinkleberg is my personal favorite server in terms of weapons, Traitor powerups , and map listings. I also accept all transgressions i have made to this community including RDM'ing..

Have I been banned before: Yes I don't remember bfeore the permament ban.
You’re missing parts, who banned and why lines

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:66087958

Banned for Hax-admitted to in report by, get this, Obi Juan Canblowme in 2016. At least, that's the only ban on record that I see.

I trust that you've changed and want to reinclude yourself into the community. +1
Well it does look like you put a bit more effort into this unban appeal than your first one even tho the first line is a copy paste. I mean hacking is a really serious offense and there is no way to verify that it wasn't you, like you said. I do sincerely hope that you have changed for the better and got over your hacking/rdming habits. (you've been banned in other communities too a few years back as well for Mass.)
(11-28-2018, 10:01 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:66087958

Banned for Hax-admitted to in report by, get this, Obi Juan Canblowme in 2016. At least, that's the only ban on record that I see.

I trust that you've changed and want to reinclude yourself into the community. +1

when can i get on the server?????

(11-28-2018, 10:28 PM)Gabe Wrote: Well it does look like you put a bit more effort into this unban appeal than your first one even tho the first line is a copy paste. I mean hacking is a really serious offense and there is no way to verify that it wasn't you, like you said. I do sincerely hope that you have changed for the better and got over your hacking/rdming habits. (you've been banned in other communities too a few years back as well for Mass.)

when can i start over?
well for starters this is in the unban request archieve which it shouldn't be, two you have to wait for the Admins to make a decision, so be patient. (I still remain with my previous opinion which is essentially a neutral.)
Your unban request has been Denied.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]