STEAM_0:1:79433871
Who Banned You: 
Gabe
Reason For Ban: 
Mass RDM
Length of Ban: 
Forever
Reason for Mods to Unban: 
Not asking for an unban rather just for it to actually have a length of time. Preferably just have it set to a month to 4 years. As I deserved what I got but as I'm a regular and I've played for a long time I'd rather not a perma ban.
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
No
Other: 
Gave a new player half a million points just minutes before there was a reason for me to be banned.
https://imgur.com/a/jR8CbHJ summed everything up here

I will note that your report response included in those screenshots above was just.... dumb and unnecessary. The Mass rdm you did for this "experience" was uncalled for and shouldn't of happened, you should know better than that.

Other than this, I haven't really had too too many issues with you besides occasional mic spam and I do know that you also have a previous day ban for mic spam back in September.

So I guess I'd be okay with a reduction for this assuming that you will come back and not do any of this silly nonsense again.
I was there when it happened and honestly reading the response you gave to the report makes me not feel remorseful for the punishment you got for your actions.
You literally lit up on a big group in front of you for no good reason until you got killed.

I'm personally fine with a reduction I'd say of a month seeing as the only like notable thing you did before this was just mic spam a lot. 

(You saying you gave a player 500k is like a celeb doing an oopsy woopsy and donating to a random charity to save some face ngl)
(12-15-2018, 05:47 PM)A_Cat_Named_Buddy Wrote: Other: 
Gave a new player half a million points just minutes before there was a reason for me to be banned.

That's like giving money at church and then telling people you're a saint.
unban him
I'd +1 for a reduction for a second chance conditional you don't rdm or micspam if that gets approved
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Your request has been Accepted. It has been reduced to 1 month