Unban Request
Ingame Name: ✰ Fx ✰

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98549746

Who Banned You: Jaeger Bombastic

Reason For Ban: Massrdm/Troll

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was banned way back january 2016. I believe within 3 years a person can change and grow. I was an admin in another community during that time and know how annoying and toxic people can be and I refuse to be that anymore cause its a nightmare to deal with. I hope you guys hear me out and can give me a second chance cause I would love to be able to play on your TTT server.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I don't remember being banned on dinkleberg prior to this ban. 
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Well its been 3 years since u got banned. And I believe people can change during that time 1+ on his Unban
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1
Been a hot minute since you got banned and if it was your first ban you should definitely get a second chance to show that change.
+1 for this unban, jeez you've been gone a long time. It would be nice to give you another chance.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
unban request Accepted