Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
Steam Name: Satan (The_Devil_Himself at time of ban)

Steam I.D: 
https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198260929658

Who banned you: Traitor

Reason for ban: Trolling, Mic spam and exploiting

Reason for Admins to unban you: Well. it's been almost a year and I have learned my lesson and can prove it. if I misbehave and ignore warnings again feel free to ban me again.
STEAM_0:0:150331965

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Since its been almost a year and a lot has changed after your ban, I would like to question you. Did you mature at all? Compare before, you were very troublesome in the server back then, giving us hard times with you mic spamming, exploiting outside the map. You've been doing that more than two days (if I recall correctly). Do you truly want to come back and not cause ANY problems? If you give me a responds that I wanted to see, then I'll agreed for the PH admins to remove your ban.
+1 for unban

There's no way for us to really know if you've changed or not unless you're unbanned after nearly a year.

I remember having to teleport you many times back into the map, if you try to exploit the maps again you will be permanently banned and I don't imagine your appeals at that point will do much good. 

Just play the game how it is intended. 
I do like giving people second chances if enough time has passed however, you have a total of FIVE bans on your record. That was a lot of wasted chances you passed. If you do manage to get unbanned I fully believe this should be your absolute final chance. I'm going to go with a neutral vote, but I wish you luck on chance number 6. And I wouldn't blow this one again.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

In all honesty, the amount of times we actually had to beg Traitor for a ban on you was ridiculous. You taught other players how to exploit maps like crash house and gas station. It made managing server with you on tedious and hectic. During this period you ghosted other players a good bit as well as mic and chat spammed. 
Overall, I am neutral on your unban due to it being a year but also because you have 5 freaking bans from several staff members.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
From reading those two accounts from above and seeing that you have been five time in this community alone, speak for it and I doubt that you will learn from your mistake since it had taken 5 different banns and unbans to see if you act more mature and not continue on this cycle of, "I'm been gone so long and I have matured, pls let me back into the gaming community and all..." yet given the point that you reverted back to your old ways that got you ban several times, I doubt this unban number 6 would help you in your situation because if we did unbanned you for the 6th time and you reverted to do the same things that got you banned from the other 5 times, why would you come back to this community if you left this recorded like this and hopefully believing that you have change your attitude and actually play the game how it goes without the mic spams, ghosting, getting yourself out of different maps as a prop illegally. Overall, with these points I will remain a neutral 0 with this.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
+1 for unban, but there won't be another 5 chances first time you fuck up again you're gone
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 for unban.
It's been a year. You were HELLA troublesome ngl, but its been a year. That is a year to grow and mature some. I hope you have. If not this will likely be your last unban request/ban.
(08-26-2019, 11:01 PM)Móno Wrote: Since its been almost a year and a lot has changed after your ban, I would like to question you. Did you mature at all? Compare before, you were very troublesome in the server back then, giving us hard times with you mic spamming, exploiting outside the map. You've been doing that more than two days (if I recall correctly). Do you truly want to come back and not cause ANY problems? If you give me a responds that I wanted to see, then I'll agreed for the PH admins to remove your ban.

yes I have matured and I can prove it.

also I won't exploit anymore
thanks for considering