Unban Request!
inGame name: Dr. Fat balls  

steam ID: STEAM_1:1:88675344

Who banned you: I don't remember 

Reason for ban: Teaming and ban evasion 

Length of ban: permanent 

Reason for admins to unban: The original ban was for teaming which was two weeks and at the time my name was "Dr. Fat balls". But before I got banned I messaged my brother and told him of a new server to play on so he later joined as "Professor Large nuts" and the mods at the time thought it was me getting on another account to play even though I was banned. The guy who I teamed with is unbanned now because of the two week timer. 

Have you been banned before: Nope first time.
-1 Yah nah, you were banned for alt evasion on this account. Not smart.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I was the one who banned you. 

I also recall the other account Professor Large Nuts coming on a few minutes after I banned this current account you are appealing for. 
+ Same voice. I was waiting for that account to use the mic before banning.
(11-09-2019, 06:41 PM)Hani Wrote: I was the one who banned you. 

I also recall the other account Professor Large Nuts coming on a few minutes after I banned this current account you are appealing for. 

we are brothers we sound the same he is only 2 years younger than me
(11-09-2019, 06:50 PM)Gooby Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 06:41 PM)Hani Wrote: I was the one who banned you. 

we are brothers we sound the same he is only 2 years younger than me

Alright.
Well, I find your wording to be a bit interesting. 

You say 'the mods thought it was me getting on another account' makes it seem like you're acknowledging the idea of yes people can have multiple accounts, but the 'even though I was banned' part seems like you're saying how could I get on if I was banned on this account? As if creating an alt account and using family share is unheard of.

Regardless- despite the trolling with your friend and apparent coincidences I'd be fine with a reduction or something along those lines.
I find it odd that you claim "Professor Large Nuts" as your brother, yet you aren't friends with him on steam. 
Clearly as brothers you'd play quite a bit together on various games, thus needing to be friends on steam to join each other. 

This is just my observation though. 
(11-09-2019, 08:23 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
I find it odd that you claim "Professor Large Nuts" as your brother, yet you aren't friends with him on steam. 
Clearly as brothers you'd play quite a bit together on various games, thus needing to be friends on steam to join each other. 

This is just my observation though. 

I would like to also add onto this, as I find it odd your "brother" has not logged back on since the ban was placed. Either this is simply a coincidence, or you're not being entirely truthful to us. 
[Image: hIdxU9v.png]

Besides that, I'd like to also point on the time stamps of the original ban, the ban of "large nuts" and the reban. If you look at the time stamps, this account was banned roughly 16 minutes after the original ban. If you ask me, that a decent amount of time to make an alt, and link it via Steam's Family Sharing.
[Image: 7dkbtU1.png]

I think you have a lot more explaining to do, since "my brother did it" is arguably one of the most used excuses in an Unban. I think if your brother really did it, he should respond to this thread defending you. Otherwise, I don't think you should be unbanned at all.

Edit: Turns out this account is 1 Year old, but still doesn't change how I feel originally. I have concerns why he hasn't logged on since the alt ban, as well as the other suspicions mentioned.
[Image: eW7psr4.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Unban Denied. There are a lot of inconsistencies here that make us question the legitimacy of some the claims you made. You can reapply in a month. Also a piece of advice would be that telling the truth is always better than trying to lie.