Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
Unban Request Format

Steam Name: Vex (Steam name here if you have changed/altered your name since the ban, please include the name that you were banned with)

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:171951172 (Steam I.D. here)

Who banned you: Abdel

Reason for ban: "Nice try, trying to hide it"

Reason for Admins to unban you: I was pretty new to the server, but I was welcomed with a nice greeting of people, they were pretty accommodating to my noobie questions. I really enjoy this community that your player base has created, But I was banned for "Nice try, trying to hide it". I can really only assume what that means, I would assume he  or she thinks im ghosting or exploiting of some sort. Now I can easily see the confusion because I was a new player and I a decent amount of kills per round. But I can assure you, all I was doing was checking the same spots that I found props hiding in and running around the map spamming E on props and seeing if I could pick them up. If there is any way for me to prove me innocence at all, I can show you anything you would like to see. I really am just a new player that had a lucky few rounds, and I truly enjoyed this community and its player base. So if you guys can recheck the staffs evidence, I would greatly appreciate it. (If you have proof of your innocence, please attach them or leave a link where we can see them. However, we understand that will most likely not be the case and the staff member(s) should have gathered evidence to justify the ban.)

(Optional) Extra details/information: If this picture I put on my story of me playing helps at all here you go, its the only kind of evidence of me playing legit I could find. [Image: image0.jpg]
Here is the evidence against you:

I banned you with Abdel's evidence due to the fact that you went to specific areas, especially in the third video where props are and didn't search a single area that didn't have a prop. When people started calling you out you slowed a lot in killing but with the first set of videos I found it to be enough to say you had some sort of hack on helping you find props that, in some instances, NO new player could find without assistance.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Dude wdym went to specific area, if ur speaking about the one clip where it looked kinda sus in the third clip, i opened the door and i see a silver object stuck in the wall/pipe if ur thinking thats definite hacks/ specific area im very confused, I really dont think thats enough evidence for a permanent ban, considering the prop was stuck in the wall looking weird and stuck.
I'll break it down a bit more for ya. 

Video 1: Around the 30 sec mark you enter the garage, the 36 sec mark is the first time those pipes are seen, no chance at finding the prop behind it as it can't be seen from there. At 45 secs you chase a can, now even at the slowest youtube speed I can't see where that can went at the top of the stairs, only about 2 frames of the door closing, and you just so happen to go to the exact stall the can went to. At 1:08 we re-enter the garage, and you ALWAYS hang out around that pipe, the turn at 1:13, no way that you saw that prop and yet you stare right where it is and you look up the pipe like your expecting something to be there. At 1:21 you decide your not done with the prop that was never seen, and 1:25 is the first time that prop is seen and you eventually kill it. You claim you saw its "tips" to which I watch very closely at slow speed, never saw a thing. 

Video 2: At 48 secs you do kill a prop, nothing too surprising there but after that you jumped down that bolted back up to a room with 4 props in it, looking toward that room the whole time you climb the stairs and go right to the area of the concrete blocks where there just happens to be a prop and immediately after that go to where 3 other props are. After that we jump down to the fountain where there happens to be a wrench, although you die before you can kill it. 

Video 3: We start off going right to an area with 2 props, although even though you look right at one you leave to go downstairs and right to another prop to kill and only did a bit of searching after finding it. Next we decide to go back to where you first bolted to right at the axle in the wall, you don't even search any other part of the room EXCEPT where the barrel is hiding on the other side. Afterwards you bolt to the other side directly to a box. After that you just play with a knife.

Video 4: You start in this video running away from the tree and make a u-turn, strafe in front of it, take one glance at it and decide its a prop. Than you focus on this one corner of the house, although downstairs is not good enough to search cause the prop was above you. After some searching cause a player got mad, you focused on where yet another prop is located upstairs. 

Video 5:
You search the bathroom, don't find anything, are about to leave than are like, no it needs to be nuked. Kinda sus. Eventually you make a mad dash to the upstairs rooms of the other building in a particular area, where you spend 15 seconds and find a prop on the light.
Proud member of the RDMS
Former PH Map Editor

(12-08-2019, 04:23 PM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: I'll break it down a bit more for ya. 

Video 1: Around the 30 sec mark you enter the garage, the 36 sec mark is the first time those pipes are seen, no chance at finding the prop behind it as it can't be seen from there. At 45 secs you chase a can, now even at the slowest youtube speed I can't see where that can went at the top of the stairs, only about 2 frames of the door closing, and you just so happen to go to the exact stall the can went to. At 1:08 we re-enter the garage, and you ALWAYS hang out around that pipe, the turn at 1:13, no way that you saw that prop and yet you stare right where it is and you look up the pipe like your expecting something to be there. At 1:21 you decide your not done with the prop that was never seen, and 1:25 is the first time that prop is seen and you eventually kill it. You claim you saw its "tips" to which I watch very closely at slow speed, never saw a thing. 

Video 2: At 48 secs you do kill a prop, nothing too surprising there but after that you jumped down that bolted back up to a room with 4 props in it, looking toward that room the whole time you climb the stairs and go right to the area of the concrete blocks where there just happens to be a prop and immediately after that go to where 3 other props are. After that we jump down to the fountain where there happens to be a wrench, although you die before you can kill it. 

Video 3: We start off going right to an area with 2 props, although even though you look right at one you leave to go downstairs and right to another prop to kill and only did a bit of searching after finding it. Next we decide to go back to where you first bolted to right at the axle in the wall, you don't even search any other part of the room EXCEPT where the barrel is hiding on the other side. Afterwards you bolt to the other side directly to a box. After that you just play with a knife.

Video 4: You start in this video running away from the tree and make a u-turn, strafe in front of it, take one glance at it and decide its a prop. Than you focus on this one corner of the house, although downstairs is not good enough to search cause the prop was above you. After some searching cause a player got mad, you focused on where yet another prop is located upstairs. 

Video 5:
You search the bathroom, don't find anything, are about to leave than are like, no it needs to be nuked. Kinda sus. Eventually you make a mad dash to the upstairs rooms of the other building in a particular area, where you spend 15 seconds and find a prop on the light.

You have to realize hes recording with bandi cam, which is only displaying 30 fps when im averaging 60 -70 fps and i can display that, so what u see isn't as fast as I see it, and by mad dash, u mean checking the and picking up every prop on my way and check previous rooms before entering the room, and i checked the whole room, then looked up, and saw a blantent prop chilling on a light...
Deathstar did a really great break down there. Not only did you claim you saw most of these people, while I was watching you, you didn't see them at all. While you say you went to the same spots, you didn't. Through out the video you go in a different direction Everytime. You would go straight to props, but sometimes play it off like you didn't see them. The thing that has me the most is in the first video, how accurately you chased after the can after it juked you like 2 times. You would flick back so fast as though you knew the prop had left the room like it was marked on your screen somehow, didn't even search the bathroom. Btw if anyone is smart your image doesn't say much cause hacks can be toggled.
So now you are in more trouble, I just found and banned an alt account belonging to you sir.

[gBan] Lt_Deathstar has banned Spetic Tank - Duration: Indefinitely! (Alt of perma ban)
Proud member of the RDMS
Former PH Map Editor

If he's getting on an alt to avoid being banned then I'mma give a big fat -1
I don't think this guy is hacking in the slightest, lol
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions