Unban Request #2 Boogaloo
Ingame Name: Battons

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49498579

Who Banned You: The admin team at the time.

Reason For Ban: Toxicity.

Length of Ban: Permanent.

Reason for Admins to Unban: I just want to be able to play with my friends again. I legitimately cared about this server and never intended to be toxic to individuals however lapses in my judgement allowed me to be shameful to others, primarily on the forums. In any case, I apologize for what I said and did and want to be given a second chance.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  None before this one.

Other: Specifically @Avi you are the only one I haven't made amends with yet and I would like to change that starting with this thread, sorry for attacking you all those months back, I hope we can move on from it.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
+1

"Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  None before this one."

Smh, I took a break as soon as all the drama really started up so I wasn't really here for all the Addressing of Toxicity but I knew you before the whole dealio.
I mean I've heard about some of the stuff that's happened and I agree with you, you deserve a second chance. I hope other people feel the same and I hope to see you on the server soon.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
+1, Ive played other games with battons recently, he reached out to me on steam and was sincere in his apology for some of the things he took part in that affected me. I believe he is ready to rejoin the community :)
+1 dude is sincere in his apology and I would not mind seeing him back on the sever again.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Batons was an ass to me a lot but he still didnt deserve a ban since he kind of left the community anyways so +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 yeah I think he deserves the chance to come back he is a good boy
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1, should never have been community banned in the first place and it would be nice to have him back in the community again, he deserves another chance
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 after he got banned he still helped me with an issue I was having involving TTT, which he had no obligation to help me with. He is a nice guy and I would like to see him back on the server again.
I should've replied to this when I first saw it. Battons has done well with making amends to those he upset, hurt, or whatever you want to call it. Shit happens and he's trying which is at least something and it's nice.
+1 for your unban you gay loser c:
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
This appeal has been approved across the board, I will work on unbanning you on TTT/PH/Discord and will have someone unban you from DR/Murder.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~