Unban Request Canceled Fish
Ingame Name: Canceled Fish

SteamID: 

Who Banned You: Lycan

Reason For Ban: Constant RDM?

Length of Ban: Indefinitely

Reason for Mods to Unban: I don't see a reason why I was banned for constant RDM when I killed 2 people for attempted propkill. If this has to do with the situation last night with Ferret Leusz, I would ask that you do a bit more investigation as he was calling a false KOS on me all night almost every single round. I don't RDM on this server and the only time I've broken the rules was by saying the n-word which I'd been warned for.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): See above. Only for a short period of time for racial slurs.

Other: Lycan was the one who was abusing his moderator/admin powers a couple days ago regardless and got me kicked for racial slurs and kept gagging me for using the n-word despite lettings others use the same word, as well as calling me a "Odd Fellow" and a "honky" without being gagged or muted. A man named Pickle Rick kept abusing his donor powers ingame and Lycan refused to help me despite me asking for help with him harassing me multiple times. Lycan is a poor administrator and I would like this report to be reviewed by someone who isn't Lycan as I enjoy this server but think it's kind of bullshit to be perma banned for a poor review by a poor mod.
your steamid is STEAM_0:0:59585846

also i watched you almost attempt mass on ttt_slender, only reason you weren't clapped for that is because you couldn't damage me which is why i karma banned you initially
Commenting for the "Other" part.
I was there when it was happening and I do agree with you that those others should've been at the very least gagged that day. 
Him gagging/muting you for saying the n word, hard -er is not abuse though. You said it at the very least 8 times when I counted that day. More through voice than in chat.
Also, you're twisting the situation with Pickle Rick and Lycan. Lycan initially mistook Pickle to be a trusted and after about two minutes, he realized Pickle was just a donor and told him to stop using his powers.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(09-22-2018, 05:20 PM)✩Hani Wrote: Commenting for the "Other" part.
I was there when it was happening and I do agree with you that those others should've been at the very least gagged that day. 
Him gagging/muting you for saying the n word, hard -er is not abuse though. You said it at the very least 8 times when I counted that day. More through voice than in chat.
Also, you're twisting the situation with Pickle Rick and Lycan. Lycan initially mistook Pickle to be a trusted and after about two minutes, he realized Pickle was just a donor and told him to stop using his powers.

Thank you for your comment. I admit I was saying it quite a bit but I was referring to the abuse as moreso being him only gagging me and not some others. The situation was Pickle was handled at first but Pickle never stopped harassing me and after initially being told to not abuse his powers, Pickle still continued to verbally harass me and RDM me several times. Even as a detective and I was innocent at round start.

(09-22-2018, 05:05 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: your steamid is STEAM_0:0:59585846

also i watched you almost attempt mass on ttt_slender, only reason you weren't clapped for that is because you couldn't damage me which is why i karma banned you initially

As I already said in my report against you, I killed those two for attempt propkill. The second guy didn't hurt me but he continued throwing props at me even when the first dude had been hitting me and damaged me with props. You act like I tried to kill you after I killed those but if you have any evidence at all, it'll show how I tried to get you to stop shooting me and explain what they were doing before you killed me. Then you karma banned me without explanation and just assumed I was trying to mass RDM when I wasn't. You're still trying to claim that on my unban report even when I LITERALLY PUT IN A REPORT AGAINST YOU FOR THAT. Crazy...
https://imgur.com/a/BZS1yy2
  • I actually banned you for saying the n word about more than enough times for you to get banned, despite the warnings and gags i gave you. Then you tried to gag evade twice, which I didn't do anything about except gag you right as you loaded back in. I wish I started recording during that map.
  • I do admit I should've done better to gag/mute the others saying it, but you also have to admit that you were the one picking the fights after I ungagged you. I even used csay to warn everyone and told both you and Hani to stop arguing about it but I don't have have a screenshot of that.
  • I did warn Pickle Rick for abusing his donor powers after I mistakenly thought he was Trusted, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there. 
I'm not quite sure how I abused my powers if I gagged/banned you for using the n word. I did ban you for constant RDM though according to the screenshots I've received.
I understand where you're coming from, I mean lol quite a handful of us are guilty of going after people but I personally understand from being on both ends of the situation of getting harassed or being the harasser. I mean I myself am guilty for saying something too but it really does rub off on you when its constant nonstop bickering and very minimal gameplay coming out of it.
Which ever outcome you get from this unban request or just any server in general, I highly suggest that if you get harassed like this, to push the current staff on to do something, and if not take screenshots of everything, including what you're saying as well, it comes in handy as staff in a lot of communities need as much evidence as you can get.
I have nothing further to say though on those specific situations as I only spoke about what I personally saw as I stopped paying attention because it was getting quite tedious.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(09-22-2018, 05:35 PM)Lycan Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/BZS1yy2
  • I actually banned you for saying the n word about more than enough times for you to get banned, despite the warnings and gags i gave you. Then you tried to gag evade twice, which I didn't do anything about except gag you right as you loaded back in. I wish I started recording during that map.
  • I do admit I should've done better to gag/mute the others saying it, but you also have to admit that you were the one picking the fights after I ungagged you. I even used csay to warn everyone and told both you and Hani to stop arguing about it but I don't have have a screenshot of that.
  • I did warn Pickle Rick for abusing his donor powers after I mistakenly thought he was Trusted, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there. 
I'm not quite sure how I abused my powers if I gagged/banned you for using the n word. I did ban you for constant RDM though according to the screenshots I've received.

I wasn't picking fights with anyone. Everyone had "beef" with my in the server because I was the one who was getting muted and gagged for saying the n-word and not others, thus instigating me to get upset and be a target for others to carry on their harassment towards me. I kept repeatedly telling you to help me and you never did. Once you told me and Hani to stop arguing, we all had pretty much stopped. I wish you had recorded because then it would look a lot better on my part than the way you word it. I had Pickle Rick and another person muted cause they kept harassing me and even crowbarring my name into a wall saying I was gay and you didn't do anything to them. I will admit to gag evading and saying the n-word but when I was using the n-word and gag evading I was genuinely not trying to be a minge but was simply trying to get you to understand that it wasn't fair for me to be punished and not others, as it seems a lot like favoritism and still does.

I know you warned Pickle Rick after realizing he wasn't trusted. I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say you don't know what I'm talking about because I clearly stated in a past comment that he continued harassing me afterwards and you never did anything about it. Convenient of you to post damage logs showing my fuckups but none of the logs showing my admin chats to you or anything of that sort, including the mass amounts of rulebreaking that was going on that you weren't doing anything about because you were so focused on me.

In those screenshots, you can see I killed mininerd a lot. He was the other one I was talking about in my comment in the original unban request and which is why I asked you to consider looking further into the matter, as mininerd was the one mainly doing all the false kosing on the server. Every single round that would start, he would KOS me or RDM me. And with all due respect, I would have honestly thought you could read damage logs better being a mod, but those last two screenshots aren't even RDM. Just because I killed an innocent doesn't make it automatically RDM on my part and it's sad that you used that as grounds to permaban me when you weren't even the one who handled that situation and are just acting on a screenshot. Those screenshots are far into the round already and have the red ! next to them because I killed them for either t-baiting or something similar like shooting. The first screenshot was a misunderstanding and I wasn't even reported by bossman because he knew it was crossfire when I was trying to kill the traitor that was killing me (ferret, who coincidentally had been following me and targetting me that whole time last night)

The second screenshot was the only valid screenshot there but even then it was only because Ferret had also kept it up with the harassment and I was sick of it. Anyway, like I said, please look more into this matter because this "evidence" of yours isn't really valid given the reasonings and even then I don't feel that it's grounds for a permaban in the first place.

(09-22-2018, 05:43 PM)✩Hani Wrote: I understand where you're coming from, I mean lol quite a handful of us are guilty of going after people but I personally understand from being on both ends of the situation of getting harassed or being the harasser. I mean I myself am guilty for saying something too but it really does rub off on you when its constant nonstop bickering and very minimal gameplay coming out of it.
Which ever outcome you get from this unban request or just any server in general, I highly suggest that if you get harassed like this, to push the current staff on to do something, and if not take screenshots of everything, including what you're saying as well, it comes in handy as staff in a lot of communities need as much evidence as you can get.
I have nothing further to say though on those specific situations as I only spoke about what I personally saw as I stopped paying attention because it was getting quite tedious.

Really appreciate the mature reply here despite our arguments with each other last night lol. Cheers.
Fish, can you stop lying i harresed you, bossman is the proof you was swearing me each minute of that game, i said to you stop act like an asshole, you did rdmed before, but for your look i was a t 2 times(plus the false kos you said on me just because you realized i was on ser) , you just are pissed because a shit you did trying put fault on the others, if you get unbanned i will record E V E R Y S I N G L E W O R D you will say in the server, we all know you're lying, you'rent a nice guy, u just swear everyone in the server ...
(09-22-2018, 06:22 PM)Ferret Leusz Wrote: Fish, can you stop lying i harresed you, bossman is the proof you was swearing me each minute of that game, i said to you stop act like an asshole, you did rdmed before, but for your look i was a t 2 times(plus the false kos you said on me just because you realized i was on ser) , you just are pissed because a shit you did trying put fault on the others, if you get unbanned i will record E V E R Y  S I N G L E  W O R D  you will say in the server, we all know you're lying, you'rent a nice guy, u just swear everyone in the server ...

I genuinely don't know exactly what you're trying to convey here, but you clearly have a problem with me, given your responses to this post and ingame. I would appreciate if you would just leave me alone instead of instigating further instances. If you would like to record all that I do, I would appreciate it, as it's too tedious for me to do it. Thanks.
can you stop faking, we all know what kind of person you're, on that night you got gagged inumerous time half of the server as asking to you be banned and the other was just laughing from your face. you dont got it ? no one like you