Unban Request Canceled Fish
(09-22-2018, 08:25 PM)Ferret Leusz Wrote: can you stop faking, we all know what kind of person you're, on that night you got gagged inumerous time half of the server as asking to you be banned and the other was just laughing from your face. you dont got it ? no one like you

Okay. Regardless of if you think no one likes me or not, I still don't think it's right for me to be falsely banned permanently.
Do what i said since being to you, find another server, i'm pretty sure you will find a server which fits better to you, where you can swear, say n word a lot, call people Odd Fellow, You're just a guest rank, you arent losing enough server hours and you have enough hours to argue with staff about rules and how you said to me "motd is for nerds", so why you still on that ? People will find anything wrong to ban you again, just forget, will be better to you and everyone in the server, do what every other guest rank do, leave forever
Unban denied, you may reapply on Oct 27th

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon