Unban Request - Heartless
Ingame Name: Heartless

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58225805

Who Banned You: Deadpool

Reason For Ban: Teaming (Giving your buddy T weapons, 3 times)

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: I only gave my friend T weapons just so he could fuck around. I gave him like a jihad just so he could spam the sound or like the newton launcher just so he could fuck with people, so there was really no bad intention involved and I wouldn't consider that "teaming", so I would like another chance to play on this server. Also, I don't think this offense deserved a perma ban as it was all for fun.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other:
@Deadpool

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the first teaming offense a 2 week ban instead of a perma?

edit: +1 for unban/reduction
(10-05-2018, 08:23 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the first teaming offense a 2 week ban instead of a perma?

You are indeed correct. It's possible it was bumped to a Perma for ignoring multiple warnings, but this ban will probably end up getting reduced for that reason.
(10-05-2018, 08:23 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the first teaming offense a 2 week ban instead of a perma?

+1 for this reason and giving t weps to innos I feel is the least severe type of teaming too
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I was banned back in Janurary so I don't know if he even remembers this ban and I was never given any warning and just a straight up perma ban
Unban approved. You should be unbanned soon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Can someone try again, it didn’t work last time and I’ll be working tonight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~