Unban Request, Jack
Get-Down-Jack

STEAM_0:1:43665684

Potential Witnesses - None

Turner

Cheating, We have video proof (appeal on fourms but lets be real we knew it was coming)

Permanent

It's just about time I post an actual valid unban request, I honestly do apologize for not doing so previous, I was just quite upset and to an extent still am. I just want to join back in on the server, I miss my friends who were on it and I miss the community. I'm not a hacker and many people on the server seem to feel the same way, I want it put to them to decide whether I should be exonerated. 

Here is the thread to the first time I was banned, for aimhacks. 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ood-raisin

I was banned a second time for massrdm, although no post was made for that because I was unbanned shortlythere after due to an admin looking over the round footage and noticing an explosive barrel that had killed several being attributed to me mistakenly due to an error. 

And again, honestly my only proof to show that I'm not hacking are these doctors notes entailing my hand condition thst causes them them tremble uncontrolably. This being something I attribute to my eratic or shaky aiming as my hands don't allow for still and fluid movement. 

Thank you to anyone who reads through this thoughtfully and patiently. Here's hoping I get to play with you all once more. 
To be honest I thought the last unban request you made showing your medical papers would get you unbanned. Still, I say +1 for unban. You are going through so much trouble to return to this community. I remember when you were a regular on the server. I had no problems with you being toxic, trying hard to get people slain for stupid reasons, or anything like that.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Last appeal was done too soon after one that was already denied. Although my first ban appeal was closed much sooner than expected of a normal ban appeal, it wasn't an excuse to post another one before the required date, formal or not it was invalidated from the start.
I'm still a +1 on the unban. It's been long enough since the actual ban, so whether or not you were hacking, you would have learned a lesson by now. You've served your time and even put your personal information out there for us to see. You persist on coming back and being unbanned when most people would get mad and find another server. It shows integrity. Since you've been banned for over a month now, I'm all for a +1 full unban.
(03-15-2018, 04:43 PM)AmazingCrimsonDragon Wrote: I'm still a +1 on the unban. It's been long enough since the actual ban, so whether or not you were hacking, you would have learned a lesson by now. You've served your time and even put your personal information out there for us to see. You persist on coming back and being unbanned when most people would get mad and find another server. It shows integrity. Since you've been banned for over a month now, I'm all for a +1 full unban.

Actually in a few months it would be a year
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(03-15-2018, 05:26 PM)TheDerpGamer Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 04:43 PM)AmazingCrimsonDragon Wrote: I'm still a +1 on the unban. It's been long enough since the actual ban, so whether or not you were hacking, you would have learned a lesson by now. You've served your time and even put your personal information out there for us to see. You persist on coming back and being unbanned when most people would get mad and find another server. It shows integrity. Since you've been banned for over a month now, I'm all for a +1 full unban.

Naw naw, it's been a couple months is all. Almost four I think.
(03-15-2018, 06:51 PM)Oh Hey, Jack Here Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 05:26 PM)TheDerpGamer Wrote:

Naw naw, it's been a couple months is all. Almost four I think.

It feels close to a year. I havent seen you on in a long time.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Naaaah, heh. It feels like one, definitely. I haven't played ttt since the ban.
+1 unban not convinced he was, he's got legit medical records addressing the concerns, and it's been long enough

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
The other unbanrequest should have been accepted. +1 for straight up unban or >one month
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky