Unban Request, Jack
Not to seem impatient but its been almost a week since I've made this request. Could I get a bump?
forums are dead. Basically.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
(03-20-2018, 06:37 PM)DJ Diamond Bear > moat.gg Wrote: forums are dead. Basically.

Did the server die too?
Server is still populated, forums just aint getting any community activity for some reason. Also +1 to an unban, man has been banned for long enough, plus evidence he has provided multiple times explains his apparent "Aim Hack Jittering"
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I previously posted this on Jack's last unban request but I really see no reason to change it because there frankly has been no change in my opinion. Jack shouldn't be banned and he has suffered far too long

Jack came to me after being referred by another staff member. He asked for my help because he believed that I would be fair and honest with him. Through my work with him he made it very clear that he was upset that he was banned and has a great affinity for this server and the players. From the proof that I asked him to provide, he has made his case to me and would like to do the same for everyone else. From the evidence he has provided, I believe that he has provided proper proof that his hand tremor is legitimate and may have led to the jerky movements noticed by other staff members in the videos that led to his ban.

It is of my opinion that Jack should be unbanned.
Why is he even still banned? He has provided more than enough evidence, and been throughouly cooperative with staff. I have never seen someone do this much, others would have quit by now but this just shows that we were wrong and that he actually wants to join back into the community. Why his last request was denied, im not sure. But this man honestly deserves an unban, and it seems like no one is doing anything about it. He was not only a great person to play with as I remember, but he's honest. So why this hasnt been resolved is beyond me.+1 for full unban
[Image: Hm5Xb2n.gif]
Can anybody tell me how forums work?
Can someone lock this thread? Jack got unbanned.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1 for the unban, also, lock this thread.