Unban Request: LVL 1 Crook
Ingame Name: LVL 1 Crook

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10033395

Who Banned You: killerZoreo

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban:  I didn't mass RDM. Also I was already slain for the last round of the match as punishment and I didn't leave that round so I'm getting punished twice

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  No
I banned you based on this ban request. The evidence shows proof of attemted mass via incend with an extra rdm with an mp9 making it mass. I personally have never had any issues with you and wouldn't mind you to be unbanned. However, you did mass, so I would lean towards a reduction. So, +0 full unban. +1 reduction.
Ive never had any problems with you either. +0 for unban +1 for reduction.
(02-29-2020, 08:44 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I banned you based on this ban request. The evidence shows proof of attemted mass via incend with an extra rdm with an mp9 making it mass. I personally have never had any issues with you and wouldn't mind you to be unbanned. However, you did mass, so I would lean towards a reduction. So, +0 full unban. +1 reduction.
Thanks for pointing out the request, that makes it way easier to respond to.

The incend (depicted in pictures 1 and 3) was thrown somewhere I didn't think anyone would be, but I was wrong and that was my bad. Regardless, you'll notice it only killed one person, an afk traitor, and I'm pretty sure I was punished that round with a slay. So that one's fair enough.

The first person I shot (depicted in picture 2, the guy who reported me) was an honest mistake. I ran into the control room on Roy and ID'd a bunch of bodies that had been killed with a pulse rifle around 10-20 seconds prior and I'm pretty sure I took DNA too. Then in runs the traitor who did it and the guy who reported me. So anyway I started blasting but my DNA/logic proved poor and I shot the wrong one. You'll notice that I get shot by a T right after killing him; if you were to go back you'd see that that T had killed the people I ID'd.

The second was perfectly legitimate. He ran over an unid'd body. I'm pretty sure he didn't even report me for that one.

So all in all, an offense I'd already paid the time for, an honest mistake (cmon, wouldn't you shoot the guy your dna points at who has the gun that shot the guy who just died) and a legitimate reason. At the very least it certainly isn't mass RDM
I think this should be a lesson for you to NOT throw incendiaries at a group full of people the next time around. Im cool with this being a reduction to a week ban because other than this Crook has been a cool person to have on the server and has not caused any issues.
+1 for reduction to a week

Also, you were slain for the MP9 rdm, not the AFK traitor that you killed with that incen.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Perhaps @Foxka will shed some light on the circumstances

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(02-29-2020, 10:24 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Perhaps @Foxka will shed some light on the circumstances

this guy just rdmd a bunch, and to my knowledge never mentioned anything about it but continued to do bad things like crowbar people etc
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
You have been unbanned. Please be more careful with incends and RDM.
[Image: b_560x95.png]