Unban Request for gmoney
Ingame Name: gmoney

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mindpower/

Who Banned You: Lycan

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM by shooting explosive red barrel

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: I fucked up and shot an explosive red barrel when the round started and it ended up killing 3-4 people. I'm not advocating for an immediate unban because it was indeed my mistake but I've put in enough hours to become a member here and would really like to continue to play on this server. I don't think that I am toxic to the community. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: I would like another chance. 
Im all in for a second chance - or maybe a reduction since its his first offence.  But Yeah I would like to hear from the Mod perspective
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Not quite sure why you shot the barrel 8 seconds into the round, but you did kill 3 people and damage another to near death. I wouldn’t mind a reduction.
Yeah, I screwed up. Wasn't really paying attention to the timer and thought warmup was still going on. My fault.
I'm down for a reduction around a week/month at the very extreme most. He was fine before this incident and hasn't been toxic. Seems like a bad judgment call to me.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:1648371 ^-^
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
+1 for reduction to 1 week. Be more mindful than mindless.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
+1 for reduction
We all mess up sometimes
A reduction or unban to serve slays would be fair. Sounds like you don't cause issues on the server and mistakes do happen. Just next time be more careful and check the time and your surroundings before doing something like this.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 for reduction of about a week.

It appears most of us, if not all, agree that you can have another chance after a short ban. You need to be sure of the time when you do things that could get people killed. In reality , you shouldn't even be shooting the barrel if it won't explode. If you get another chance, don't fuck it up.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]