Unban Requests
Ingame Name: Peter File

SteamID: 76561198036542027 maybe?

Who Banned You: Dildo Shwaggins

Reason For Ban: "got dam racist trolls"

Length of Ban: Never

Reason for Mods to Unban: I have been on this server for ever. Check my hours, I have been coming to this server since 2016 and I have well over 100 hours. I've been playing this server since my freshman year of college and I am a senior now. I promise to be 1 goodboi from now on.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other: Sorry yall, when I actually do turn up to play I do well but some days I just want to goof around and do bullshit but no more! :)
@Dildo Shwaggins
Also, when were you banned would be relevant information.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(10-19-2018, 09:55 PM)Trombowen Wrote: @Dildo Shwaggins
Also, when were you banned would be relevant information.

Got banned 11/10/2018 (October 11th) while I was offline.
is that even a steam id
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(10-19-2018, 10:02 PM)Spooky Daeganislegit Wrote: is that even a steam id

No it is not, I did not know how to find it without being on the server my bad. I think that's my url.
Here's your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38138149

If you look on your profile on the forums you can see it
Ah yes, I have a screenshot someone sent me which led to your ban from when no staff were on (i was pinged as on call staff with this attached IIRC), and it goes as follows:

[Image: tgzv60c.png]

There have been instances where you have been on (mostly under Alvani Gerahk) and had to me gagged/muted for racial slurs too so it isn't your first time doing something. But anyways, if you promise to not pull this kind of shit again, I'd +1 an unban/reduction of ban.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 unban/reduction, this guy usualy doesnt get this toxic on this  server, pls cut the crap tho
Yeah I promise not to do anything bad again. I just want to be back on the server I have poured so much time into already.
hey we have so many unban requests can we clear some of them
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]