Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Requests
Steam Name: (White Waldo)

Steam I.D: (STEAM_0:1:28609820)

Who banned you: TheUltraFish

Reason for ban: Ghosting

Reason for Mods to unban you: Just because me and my friends are on opposite teams doesn't mean we are ghosting we are trying to have fun, it's not our falt TheUltraFish died and he didn't like it. He was found by us but we weren't ghosting.

(Optional) Extra details: Me and my two friends were banned for ghosting and we all got kicked for our names like that's a little ridiculous Black Waldo and White Waldo is racist okay. 
And do my friends need to make an unban request also? 
(11-29-2018, 08:21 PM)I White Waldo Wrote: And do my friends need to make an unban request also? 

I don't play ph that much but yes, your friends would each have to make their own separate unban appeal

also after reading the rest of the comments might as well add mine too.(like I said, don’t play ph too much but I still can tell the difference between a good boi and a bad apple)

+1 for ghosting unban and reban for trolling, harassing, and racism; we don’t need that kind of behavior here. If you and your friends change your attitudes then maybe you might be able to come back.
Yes, you were banned for ghosting however trolling should have been involved as well.

You and your friend Black Waldo got on the server. That is when I noticed that your names were an issue that had to be dealt with. I was already planning and getting ready to ask anyways for a name change. You both refused to change your name with your names. Hence, I kicked you both to alter them. You both did but both names were aimed towards staff with flaming. I would have just temp banned you then, but I was going after a pair of ghosters on the server.

I caught you and your friends ghosting as you were running from prop to prop not looking anywhere else throughout the map of amatrakenus or however its spelled which is a difficult map to do that and not get seen.

There is no video proof of you ghosting as the videos that day were focused on other players.

However, I do have screenshots of the names you once had to the names you changed them to showing that you had racist names and disrespected staff. I only bring this up since 1) your name on your profile is the one i made you change for the server and 2) you brought it up in the unban request.

I could care less that you killed me its PH, I get killed all the time just like anyone else. I just noticed that after you guys rejoined your guy's gameplay completely changed and significantly improved that looked just like many other ghosting cases.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I say they be unbanned, and then rebanned for trolling, racism, and harassment towards staff.
(I had footage but it's too pixelated to see that's my fault 100%)
They were toxic, and these aren't the kind of players we need on the server right now.
I think some time away would do these guys some good.
You should familiarize yourselves with the rules that the PH server has. They can be found here.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-PH-Rules

We had asked you to change your names, you refused, and were kicked. You came back with trolling names that were targeted towards the staff (Fish and I) and refused to change them again.

While it is pixelated, this video is some help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjyETwxj5ZE (It includes the imababythatseasilyoffended name)
+1 for the unban of ghosting and the reban for harassment towards staff, trolling and racism. I suggest reading the rules carefully if you and your friends decide to make another unban request.
[Image: giphy.gif]
first there was no racism, harassment none, but trolling yes I was
Even though you may not consider you and your friend's name to be racist, we as staff must look things from an overhead view. This is where it was considered that your names were racist. I asked you to change them for that reason and you refused and decided to troll instead.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
So how long is the ban??
2. No Trolling.
Trolling is the act of breaking multiple rules purposefully/ blatantly doing the opposite of what is told of them.
(Handled through reasonable staff discretion)
Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification+Mute/Gag for map
Punishment 1: Permanent Ban

10. Do not disrespect/harass staff or players.
Disrespect and harassment towards players/staff is not allowed!
Causing issues for your own entertainment and bringing up past drama is not allowed
Examples: Being rude to players because of their race, gender, age, or voice/ wording, rape jokes, and asking a player to do inappropriate things.
Disrespect/Harassment of Staff/Suicidal or Rape references
Warning 1: Verbal/Chat notification
Punishment 1: Mute/Gag for the round
Punishment 2: Mute/Gag for the map
Punishment 3: Kick
Punishment 4 Ban based on situation (24hr +)

Racism/Racial slurs/Sexism/Homophobia
Warning 1: Mute/Gag for the round
Warning 2: Mute/Gag for the map
Punishment 1: Kick
Punishment 2: Permanent Ban

12. Do not have inappropriate names.
Inappropriate names include anything involving racism, sexism, suicide, and rape.
Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification to change name
Punishment 1: (If Refusal) Kick
Punishment 2: (Returns with same/more offensive name) Kick
Punishment 3: 12 hour ban

So basically it would be a perma ban
[Image: giphy.gif]
so I also have a question a friend of mine was banned and he had nothing to do with what was going on at all it was just me and black waldo the 3rd was doing his own thing and he was banned for ghosting also but why??