Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Requests
Still nothing??
(12-11-2018, 06:30 PM)White Waldo Wrote: Still nothing??

This request coincidentally came at the worst possible time, the admin that would normally make the decision resigned, so the upper end things are still getting figured out on prophunt. Posting more probably won't speed anything up (and an unban is still not guaranteed), but I thought I would at least fill you in on why it is taking so long
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
so any news??
(01-03-2019, 02:34 PM)White Waldo Wrote: so any news??

Prop hunt still doesn't have an admin and the owner has been inactive the past couple weeks.  Sorry this has been taking awhile to be handled and thank you for your patience so far.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(11-29-2018, 08:21 PM)White Waldo Wrote: Steam Name: (White Waldo)

Steam I.D: (STEAM_0:1:28609820)

Who banned you: TheUltraFish

Reason for ban: Ghosting

Reason for Mods to unban you: Just because me and my friends are on opposite teams doesn't mean we are ghosting we are trying to have fun, it's not our falt TheUltraFish died and he didn't like it. He was found by us but we weren't ghosting.

(Optional) Extra details: Me and my two friends were banned for ghosting and we all got kicked for our names like that's a little ridiculous Black Waldo and White Waldo is racist okay. 
And do my friends need to make an unban request also? 

good luck to u the admins are dumb as fuck +1
(01-05-2019, 10:13 AM)[Red] Hunter Wrote:
(11-29-2018, 08:21 PM)White Waldo Wrote: Steam Name: (White Waldo)

Steam I.D: (STEAM_0:1:28609820)

Who banned you: TheUltraFish

Reason for ban: Ghosting

Reason for Mods to unban you: Just because me and my friends are on opposite teams doesn't mean we are ghosting we are trying to have fun, it's not our falt TheUltraFish died and he didn't like it. He was found by us but we weren't ghosting.

(Optional) Extra details: Me and my two friends were banned for ghosting and we all got kicked for our names like that's a little ridiculous Black Waldo and White Waldo is racist okay. 
And do my friends need to make an unban request also? 

good luck to u the admins are dumb as fuck +1

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-request

I'll just leave this here
(01-06-2019, 01:00 PM)Kanger Wrote: Steam Name: Kanger

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:85464043

Who banned you: Kasumi

Reason for ban: Hacking

Reason for Mods to unban you: Got randomly banned for hacking after spending around 25 hours on the server.I know most of the maps and spots on the server and i guess after getting around 15 kills on a ph_lockup which is an easy map Kasumi assumed i'm hacking.

(Optional) Extra details: Haven't hacked on gmod or any game on steam for that matter,i've got 115 hours on gmod with around 90 of them on prop hunt alone and just know most of the popular maps and spots.
Um you’re supposed to create a new thread under the unban request section not comment on someone else’s
(01-06-2019, 01:00 PM)Kanger Wrote: Steam Name: Kanger

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:85464043

Who banned you: Kasumi

Reason for ban: Hacking

Reason for Mods to unban you: Got randomly banned for hacking after spending around 25 hours on the server.I know most of the maps and spots on the server and i guess after getting around 15 kills on a ph_lockup which is an easy map Kasumi assumed i'm hacking.

(Optional) Extra details: Haven't hacked on gmod or any game on steam for that matter,i've got 115 hours on gmod with around 90 of them on prop hunt alone and just know most of the popular maps and spots.

@Kanger you need to make a new thread not post one on someone elses thread
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Can a mod or admin close this thread until further notice?
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Unbanned