Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Requests
@White Waldo I believe I know whom you are talking about. His name was timethebigone correct? He was not partaking in the trolling or in the racist names. I did not necessarily believe that he was apart of the groups that were ghosting however that was impossible to prove otherwise since you were on different teams and for how easy it is to ghost nowadays. Since there is no evidence of your friend ghosting that exists, and was not breaking any rules, I believe that he should be unbanned due to lack of any evidence.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
yea I know but can you please unban him I will take falt for all of the things I did but he had nothing to do at all. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Your friend has been unbanned since he did not partake in the racism and trolling as well as there is no evidence of him ghosting. As I did before, I suspected him to be innocent anyways but that was impossible to tell at the time.

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Thank you
so when the ban is over can I just have the name W Waldo or is that not allowed?
You were trolling so its a perma ban.
[Image: giphy.gif]
dang okay, I didn't even get a warning so that's a little garbage, they told me to change the name so I did after I got kicked, I was gonna leave but they beat me to it. They didn't tell me to stop. but okay yall do u then.

2. No Trolling.
Trolling is the act of breaking multiple rules purposefully/ blatantly doing the opposite of what is told of them.
(Handled through reasonable staff discretion)
Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification+Mute/Gag for map
Punishment 1: Permanent Ban

my first name wasn't trolling that's just what I played with till I was told to change it then after I came back with ImGonnaCry then I got kicked for ghosting not trolling, trolling wasn't talked about till this post
(11-30-2018, 11:27 PM)White Waldo Wrote: dang okay, I didn't even get a warning so that's a little garbage, they told me to change the name so I did after I got kicked, I was gonna leave but they beat me to it. They didn't tell me to stop. but okay yall do u then.

2. No Trolling.
Trolling is the act of breaking multiple rules purposefully/ blatantly doing the opposite of what is told of them.
(Handled through reasonable staff discretion)
Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification+Mute/Gag for map
Punishment 1: Permanent Ban

my first name wasn't trolling that's just what I played with till I was told to change it then after I came back with ImGonnaCry then I got kicked for ghosting not trolling, trolling wasn't talked about till this post

I don't think a permaban is necessary. What I do suggest is not to have the W Waldo name, same with your B Waldo friend, and have a name that isn't aimed towards staff or racist in any foreseeable way.

Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
okay, that's fine we can find a different name that shouldn't be bad.
+1 for the ban to move from permanent to temporary dealing with ghosting.

Tonight Kasumi did alter you ban and make it permanent, however I would like it to go back to the temporary ban and for you to serve out your 2 week ghosting ban as originally planned. She was not supposed to alter the ban without our Admin's approval however it did occur tonight. Now, to my reason as to why it should be put back to the ghosting temporary you have admitted to trolling, and you have agreed to fix your ways by reading the rules, changing your name and fixing your attitude. It is true we do not need more toxicity on server but you have shown maturity in this situation which is appreciate and very good. I do hope that your ban is put back down to a temporary ban, however should that happen and when the time comes the ban is expired and you cause problems again we will be taking full measures against you. Good luck on the unban.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.