Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Requests
(12-01-2018, 03:12 AM)JustKuono Wrote: +1 for the ban to move from permanent to temporary dealing with ghosting.

Tonight Kasumi did alter you ban and make it permanent, however I would like it to go back to the temporary ban and for you to serve out your 2 week ghosting ban as originally planned. She was not supposed to alter the ban without our Admin's approval however it did occur tonight. Now, to my reason as to why it should be put back to the ghosting temporary you have admitted to trolling, and you have agreed to fix your ways by reading the rules, changing your name and fixing your attitude. It is true we do not need more toxicity on server but you have shown maturity in this situation which is appreciate and very good. I do hope that your ban is put back down to a temporary ban, however should that happen and when the time comes the ban is expired and you cause problems again we will be taking full measures against you. Good luck on the unban.

I just fixed the ban because Fish said he was trolling and there was no evidence of him ghosting.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thank you and I don't think we should have any problems again.
So will I be unbanned or no?
That's a negative ghost rider as of right now
When I said unbanned I meant like not permabanned anymore just like a time ban cuz ill do the time.
Still gotta wait for the ph admin to decide on that
okay
So any update??
Not yet. Apologies for the long wait.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
So any news on the ban or na