Unban TTT
Ingame Name: Homer Simpson

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103401523

Who Banned You: Foxka

Reason For Ban: Trolling, Constant RDM, Targeting, flaming players

Length of Ban: Permanent 

Reason for Mods to Unban: I simply need a place like Dinkleberg to spend my free time. I liked playing on the server, and not for the reasons that i was banned for. I'm not there for "Trolling". Was hoping you guys would give me a chance to redeem my self, and show you how I've changed.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other:
I’m assuming this isn’t you

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
no lol he isnt near a computer
@Foxka

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
So I myself knowing the reason you got banned in the first place, I'm going to say no... considering the washlist of offenses I will have to say I'd rather not give this guy a second chance. (Washlist: Consistent+Targetted RDM/False KOSing/Attempted RDM/Chat Abuse/Overall toxicity.)

I mean I'm usually all for second chances but if I see that, I'm genuinly going to say I'd rather not see you coming back at all. Even if it was just over 5 months ago.

Original ban request: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...er-Simpson

-1 for unban
-1 for reduction
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Lol nah. He was a troll before the ban request and he can't even make his own unban thread?

No, I don't forgive him. Gabe and I gave him multiple chances and he ignored every single last one.
Unban denied
You may appeal on the 15th of November if you wish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~