Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban appeal
Steam Name: XHydroZz
Steam I.D:STEAM_0:0:145763489
KasumiI was banned for
Disrespecting staff/chat spamming
The test mod JustKuono Called my spot stupid so i told them to go fuck there self then they gagged me 'First gag' Then when i got ungagged i was mad so i spammed JustKuono is a Odd Fellow and got perma banned and the only other time i got in trouble on the server was from sharky and i got kicked because i was opening cases in spec and wasn't reading chat I feel i should get unbanned because it was my first time getting in trouble for chat spam or anything and i didnt get a kick with a final warning or even a 1 day ban i feel i shouldnt have got perma banned on my second time without a final warning as i was a member in the server and had over 26 hours. 
Optional:extradetails
Ya no you got back on multiple accounts and kept acting like a ass -1
(12-30-2018, 04:05 AM)Dakota Wrote: Ya no you got back on multiple accounts and kept acting like a ass -1
wasnt me that was hunter lmfao that was my friend he was spamming
New Information has shown that you and Hunter have hack the Crates and have been getting heaps of stuff. You also found out my VP Number and that's beyond to far. I recommend a IP Ban on these guys as They will carry on making new accounts. And I was force to get 2 of their accounts banned with the help on Kuono doing so.

Players that actually enjoy the game shouldn't have to deal with hackers like you.

If any of the Moderators or Admins want proof Of what there saying I have the whole conversation.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Heck to the no, you have ban evaded with Hunter twice now, and spammed an obscene bind and refused to stop. You're both toxic and harassing my friend with his own IP address, and threatening to hack him, ect. Both Sharky and I have screenshots of everything.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(12-30-2018, 05:34 AM)[Red]Sharky Wrote: New Information has shown that you and Hunter have hack the Crates and have been getting heaps of stuff. You also found out my VP Number and that's beyond to far. I recommend a IP Ban on these guys as They will carry on making new accounts. And I was force to get 2 of their accounts banned with the help on Kuono doing so.

Players that actually enjoy the game shouldn't have to deal with hackers like you.

If any of the Moderators or Admins want proof Of what there saying I have the whole conversation.
Bro im still wondering why your thinking were hacking your so full of shit send me the proof of where it says im hacking also if i was hacking crates why did i have to open like 200 smg crates to finally get the magpull pdr

(12-30-2018, 05:58 AM)JustKuono Wrote: -1
Heck to the no, you have ban evaded with Hunter twice now, and spammed an obscene bind and refused to stop. You're both toxic and harassing my friend with his own IP address, and threatening to hack him, ect. Both Sharky and I have screenshots of everything.

hold up where is the screenshot of us threating to hack his ip ?
i need to see that because i never said that welp on second note hunter did put in a fake ip and threaten him however i did not do so and would not like to be in that clusterfuck
(12-30-2018, 05:58 AM)XHydroZz Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 05:34 AM)[Red]Sharky Wrote: New Information has shown that you and Hunter have hack the Crates and have been getting heaps of stuff. You also found out my VP Number and that's beyond to far. I recommend a IP Ban on these guys as They will carry on making new accounts. And I was force to get 2 of their accounts banned with the help on Kuono doing so.

Bro im still wondering why your thinking were hacking your so full of shit send me the proof of where it says im hacking also if i was hacking crates why did i have to open like 200 smg crates to finally get the magpull pdr

i need to see that because i never said that
oh no call the cops and fbi

(12-30-2018, 06:00 AM)[Red] Hunter Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 05:58 AM)XHydroZz Wrote:

i need to see that because i never said that
oh no call the cops and fbi
and if u were smart u can go to google and look up google ip and see i put a fake ip
Did you purchase premium points to open so many crates? If so, please provide proof of purchase for the premium points to verify you were not hacking the crates and opening them legitimately. 

You had only been on server for 7 hours when I recorded you opening 50+ crates in 1 map.
Buddy it’s a -1. The fact that you also called Kuono a Odd Fellow and a stupid moderator so a no that’s againsg the rules and you also ban evaded.
[Image: giphy.gif]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-Request
Here is Hydro's ban request for his alts which includes all evidence, his and Hunter's screenshots are separated and can be found on each ban request and ban appeal.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.