Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban appeal
So you can call everyone a Odd Fellow, cunts, and the ‘n’ word but it hurts your little feelings when someone calls you stupid. If that’s true, you’re literally the softest child I’ve ever seen on the internet.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(12-30-2018, 09:30 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: So you can call everyone a Odd Fellow and the ‘n’ word but it hurts your little feelings when someone calls you stupid. If that’s true, you’re literally the softest child I’ve ever seen on the internet.

First off it didnt hurt my feelings its just this server staff is a bunch of stuckup fuck tards oh wait your a prime example also i never said the n word Now Odd Fellow yea bye Odd Fellow  :P
(12-30-2018, 09:32 AM)XHydroZz Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 09:30 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: So you can call everyone a Odd Fellow and the ‘n’ word but it hurts your little feelings when someone calls you stupid. If that’s true, you’re literally the softest child I’ve ever seen on the internet.

First off it didnt hurt my feelings its just this server staff is a bunch of stuckup fuck tards oh wait your a prime example also i never said the n word Now Odd Fellow yea bye Odd Fellow  :P

Thanks for proving my point

[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(12-30-2018, 08:14 AM)XHydroZz Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 06:00 AM)[Red] Hunter Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 05:58 AM)XHydroZz Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 05:34 AM)[Red]Sharky Wrote: New Information has shown that you and Hunter have hack the Crates and have been getting heaps of stuff. You also found out my VP Number and that's beyond to far. I recommend a IP Ban on these guys as They will carry on making new accounts. And I was force to get 2 of their accounts banned with the help on Kuono doing so.

Players that actually enjoy the game shouldn't have to deal with hackers like you.

If any of the Moderators or Admins want proof Of what there saying I have the whole conversation.
Bro im still wondering why your thinking were hacking your so full of shit send me the proof of where it says im hacking also if i was hacking crates why did i have to open like 200 smg crates to finally get the magpull pdr

(12-30-2018, 05:58 AM)JustKuono Wrote: -1
Heck to the no, you have ban evaded with Hunter twice now, and spammed an obscene bind and refused to stop. You're both toxic and harassing my friend with his own IP address, and threatening to hack him, ect. Both Sharky and I have screenshots of everything.

hold up where is the screenshot of us threating to hack his ip ?
i need to see that because i never said that
oh no call the cops and fbi

(12-30-2018, 06:00 AM)[Red] Hunter Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 05:58 AM)XHydroZz Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 05:34 AM)[Red]Sharky Wrote: New Information has shown that you and Hunter have hack the Crates and have been getting heaps of stuff. You also found out my VP Number and that's beyond to far. I recommend a IP Ban on these guys as They will carry on making new accounts. And I was force to get 2 of their accounts banned with the help on Kuono doing so.

Players that actually enjoy the game shouldn't have to deal with hackers like you.

If any of the Moderators or Admins want proof Of what there saying I have the whole conversation.
Bro im still wondering why your thinking were hacking your so full of shit send me the proof of where it says im hacking also if i was hacking crates why did i have to open like 200 smg crates to finally get the magpull pdr

(12-30-2018, 05:58 AM)JustKuono Wrote: -1
Heck to the no, you have ban evaded with Hunter twice now, and spammed an obscene bind and refused to stop. You're both toxic and harassing my friend with his own IP address, and threatening to hack him, ect. Both Sharky and I have screenshots of everything.

hold up where is the screenshot of us threating to hack his ip ?
i need to see that because i never said that
oh no call the cops and fbi
and if u were smart u can go to google and look up google ip and see i put a fake ip
No i didnt purchase premuim points i got lucky opening them and kept selling the stuff i was getting and building myself up thats how i got so much theres a thing called luck look at the historory of my crate opens. also i got my points from the slots and getting lucky on that then got up to 1 mil or so and paid 150k points for 5 crates and got lucky and kept building myself up, also nowhere in the images was there any proof of us hacking lmfao

We still getting unbanned tho ? also we was ghosting everytime we was on differnt teams aswell as hiding outside the map when no authority was on although we never did hack the cases. sadly
Multiple ban evasion, admission to being on with a friend as a troll group, admission to ghosting and other rule violations, and your friend trolling the discord (who's to say you didn't help orchestrate that?) yeah no, if you can't do the time don't do the crime(s) -1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Yea, -1.

Regardless of why you and your friend were banned, your conduct on this thread is absolutely reprehensible and gives me every reason that you SHOULDN'T be in this community.
I'm just going to add more for my reason on here but they were ghosting last night, I know that for sure. I did call the spot stupid not you so I don't understand why you started all this crap. I don't care if someone hides where I hide as long as they don't give me away ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I did record you two ghosting. And from the looks of your bad attitudes on your appeals and in the Discord with insulting the members of this community, the staff, ect. and how you decided to treat them. It's sad. 
For the future I would suggest a few attitude changes, maybe change the way you speak to others. Being kind goes a lot further than being a jerk. 
Can mod or admin close this until a decision is made, more members and staff should not be insulted by these two anymore than they already have. Thank you.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I’ve locked this thread until a decision is made.
[Image: giphy.gif]