Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban appeal
(12-30-2018, 08:02 AM)JustKuono Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-Request
Here is Hydro's ban request for his alts which includes all evidence, his and Hunter's screenshots are separated and can be found on each ban request and ban appeal.

we Got prema points From When u First start  and got lucky so beacuse we did not buy your points we were hacking lmao learn to run a server 
 and hydrozz gave me stuff u just mad cause u aint got hydrozz chicken nuggets
(12-30-2018, 06:00 AM)[Red] Hunter Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 05:58 AM)XHydroZz Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 05:34 AM)[Red]Sharky Wrote: New Information has shown that you and Hunter have hack the Crates and have been getting heaps of stuff. You also found out my VP Number and that's beyond to far. I recommend a IP Ban on these guys as They will carry on making new accounts. And I was force to get 2 of their accounts banned with the help on Kuono doing so.

Players that actually enjoy the game shouldn't have to deal with hackers like you.

If any of the Moderators or Admins want proof Of what there saying I have the whole conversation.
Bro im still wondering why your thinking were hacking your so full of shit send me the proof of where it says im hacking also if i was hacking crates why did i have to open like 200 smg crates to finally get the magpull pdr

(12-30-2018, 05:58 AM)JustKuono Wrote: -1
Heck to the no, you have ban evaded with Hunter twice now, and spammed an obscene bind and refused to stop. You're both toxic and harassing my friend with his own IP address, and threatening to hack him, ect. Both Sharky and I have screenshots of everything.

hold up where is the screenshot of us threating to hack his ip ?
i need to see that because i never said that
oh no call the cops and fbi

(12-30-2018, 06:00 AM)[Red] Hunter Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 05:58 AM)XHydroZz Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 05:34 AM)[Red]Sharky Wrote: New Information has shown that you and Hunter have hack the Crates and have been getting heaps of stuff. You also found out my VP Number and that's beyond to far. I recommend a IP Ban on these guys as They will carry on making new accounts. And I was force to get 2 of their accounts banned with the help on Kuono doing so.

Players that actually enjoy the game shouldn't have to deal with hackers like you.

If any of the Moderators or Admins want proof Of what there saying I have the whole conversation.
Bro im still wondering why your thinking were hacking your so full of shit send me the proof of where it says im hacking also if i was hacking crates why did i have to open like 200 smg crates to finally get the magpull pdr

(12-30-2018, 05:58 AM)JustKuono Wrote: -1
Heck to the no, you have ban evaded with Hunter twice now, and spammed an obscene bind and refused to stop. You're both toxic and harassing my friend with his own IP address, and threatening to hack him, ect. Both Sharky and I have screenshots of everything.

hold up where is the screenshot of us threating to hack his ip ?
i need to see that because i never said that
oh no call the cops and fbi
and if u were smart u can go to google and look up google ip and see i put a fake ip
No i didnt purchase premuim points i got lucky opening them and kept selling the stuff i was getting and building myself up thats how i got so much theres a thing called luck look at the historory of my crate opens. also i got my points from the slots and getting lucky on that then got up to 1 mil or so and paid 150k points for 5 crates and got lucky and kept building myself up, also nowhere in the images was there any proof of us hacking lmfao

We still getting unbanned tho ? also we was ghosting everytime we was on differnt teams aswell as hiding outside the map when no authority was on although we never did hack the cases. sadly
Discord screenshot of you being disrespectful

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-30-2018, 08:53 AM)Kasumi Wrote: Discord screenshot of you being disrespectful

that wasnt being disrespectful i told you you guys had godlike support
(12-30-2018, 08:56 AM)XHydroZz Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 08:53 AM)Kasumi Wrote: Discord screenshot of you being disrespectful

You called us a bunch of cunts so you were being disrespectful
(12-30-2018, 08:58 AM)Kasumi Wrote:

You called us a bunch of cunts so you were being disrespectf
i just realized all of this started because your mod called me stupid
(12-30-2018, 09:00 AM)XHydroZz Wrote:

And do you have proof on that? To back up your claim
(12-30-2018, 09:03 AM)Kasumi Wrote:

look at the first screenshot of the my proof folder

https://imgur.com/a/UkvNEOY fourth one down at the top
(12-30-2018, 09:04 AM)XHydroZz Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 08:56 AM)XHydroZz Wrote: that wasnt being disrespectful i told you you guys had godlike support

There honestly could be multiple reasons why she said stupid. Like if she was describing a spot or describing something else someone said. Can’t really go off a screenshot that doesn’t show past the stupid word
(12-30-2018, 09:15 AM)Kasumi Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 09:04 AM)XHydroZz Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 08:58 AM)Kasumi Wrote: You called us a bunch of cunts so you were being disrespectf

There honestly could be multiple reasons why she said stupid. Like if she was describing a spot or describing something else someone said. Can’t really go off a screenshot that doesn’t show past the stupid word

she called me and hunter stupid for hiding in the same spot she did then i got triggered considering those are the people running the server if i wouldnt have been staff i wouldnt have minded but staff shouldnt call players stupid as before that i did nothing