• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban for DDOS Threat?
Steam Name: Coach 

Steam I.D:
STEAM_1:0:189619081

Who banned you: TheUltraFish

Reason for ban: DDOS Threat?

Reason for Mods to unban you:
1. I was making fun of the person that was Orginally threating to DDOS All i said was
"Unban me!11 or i DDOS you!!1111"
That was all i said, I enjoy the server, and i want to keep playing it, and for banning me without any story, or information on it is stupid

(Optional) Extra details:
I Have no Evidence or recordings because i didn't expect this to happen
Dairy Milk Bourbon(STEAM_0:0:78235009) was the one changing his name heaps and I didnt even notice you change your name.

Im not to sure why you were banned straight away as I didn't see you do much except for that .

I say a 1+ reduction since he owned up  to his mistake. Its not like he is denying it and there was No DDOS happening.

Just remember for the near future that anything considered as DDOS is something we dont take to kindly. Remember that for the  near future old sport
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
A few things first.
http://prntscr.com/o4m0xf
http://prntscr.com/o4m2am
DDoS threats on dinks, even when trolling/joking with it in the manner that you were, is a permanent ban (note you said no joke tho). This has been a long standing rule. To add onto this, you were trolling the entire time you were on, it's logged in the relay chat. That being said I'll let others comment on this before we as admins post our decision.
All DDOS threats are taken seriously as a legitimate attack on the server. I had no reason to believe that you were joking.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Trolling is one issue but saying you will DDOS even as a joke is a serious issue. Even though you said you were mocking someone else, how would staff know? I think you need time to consider your actions and for now I will say -1 on an unban and neutral on a reduction.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
DDOS threats are a serious matter and are taken as such as everyone else has said. If you are making a joke, don't say "No Joke". -1 on unban. +0 on reduction.
If you threaten a server with DDOS because you think it is funny you deserve to stay banned -1 for any reduction/removal. Considering the given circumstance he would have no reason not to take you serious.
remember guys saying "no joke!!!!" in a joking tone is to be taken 100% seriously, especially when the joke is demanding to be unbanned from the server he is *currently* playing on.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-20-2019, 10:47 PM)Foxka Wrote: remember guys saying "no joke!!!!" in a joking tone is to be taken 100% seriously, especially when the joke is demanding to be unbanned from the server he is *currently* playing on.

[Image: 14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg]

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
This guy made what he meant to be a joke. However, his community will still act on any threats of a DDoS. This guy coming on to the forums to apply for unban shows he’s actually dedicated and didn’t mean to do any harm. Give the guy and unban, or at the bare minimum a reduction. It’s so easy to ban someone again if they do anything wrong.