Ingame Name: 
ReThink
SteamID: 
Code:
STEAM_1:1:64316556

Who Banned You: Foxka

Reason For Ban: Not Really sure, message said:
You were banned by: @Foxka 
    Reason: Flaming staff, Starting arguments, Toxicity, and I guess starting drama frequently
    Date Banned: 18/05/2018 @ 13:58:36
    Unban Date: 10/08/2018 @ 13:58:36

Length of Ban: 
3 Months

Reason for Mods to Unban: 
1. Not really sure why I was banned in the first place? I didn't do anything to warrant a 3-month ban from the server.
2. See #1
3. The reasons stated above occurred on the forums, not the server, so it doesn't make sense for a server ban.
4. Not given any warnings for this, was just banned out of the blue.
5. Most of the stuff I'm sure the above is referring to was instigated by staff members not doing their jobs properly.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...  Misunderstandings happened

Other:
I'm really surprised it was the person who went out of their way to disagree with me that banned me
Was pretty surprised to log on and see that, not gonna lie. I really want to hear why I was randomly banned without notification or warning.

EDIT:
And oh yeah, even on the 4th offense (which this isn't) the most severe punishment is a one week ban. So 3 months is way overboard, even if you disregard that I wasn't warned.
Harassment Punishment:

- 1st Offence: Warning + temporary !gag or !mute
- 2nd Offence: Kick
- 3rd Offence: 1 Day Ban
- 4th Offence: 1 Week Ban
I've even submitted reports like this one where consistent and frequent flaming isn't punished at all, even with evidence.

So I don't see how I was banned at all for this.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(05-04-2018, 02:41 PM)ReThink Wrote: 1. Not really sure why I was banned in the first place? I didn't do anything to warrant a 3-month ban from the server. 
2. See #1
3. The reasons stated above occurred on the forums, not the server, so it doesn't make sense for a server ban.
5. Most of the stuff I'm sure the above is referring to was instigated by staff members not doing their jobs properly.
1. You have been constantly toxic on the forums, and from what I can see, the server too. You were warned by an admin to cut the shit and you have continued. You called a staff member "autistic" and called this server a "shitshow". Maybe 3 months is too much, but a ban is warranted. Even if the slays weren't just, you have no right to be toxic to staff.
2. idk why there is a #2. I guess to try to make 5 points??? Makes no sense.
3. It does. Overall in the community you are heavily toxic. Even in this thread you are insulting staff.
4. You were warned by an admin awhile ago. 
5. This is when you blame the staff, instead of admiting you went too far.

(05-04-2018, 02:41 PM)ReThink Wrote: I've even submitted reports like this one where consistent and frequent flaming isn't punished at all, even with evidence. so I don't see how I was banned at all for this
ah, a thread that you made from yesterday about harassment. You act as if threads are done instantly with mods jumping on that shit immediately. No, some mods are busy, some don't play anymore(me), and some might not be aware of it.
The bottom line is, is your saying it isn't be punished on that person when it hasn't even been enough time for people to do. you were banned quickly because it was brought up quickly. I'm sure someone will get to your unban. Be patient.

Conclusion: You make some good points, but overall, you are toxic and you were banned for it. I support a reduce, but not an unban. When you get mad/upset you go off. You don't realize when you've gone too far. This is just my opinion.

Evidence(via matt):
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...C0F2F9A93/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/922554376115775178/3C9638853D32CBB94F608912B2FBDEC15D21A0E7/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/922554376115775109/F962DD1B49551EBA314BF3BCA5DEAE457C06AAF3/
former admin2
(05-18-2018, 05:40 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 02:41 PM)ReThink Wrote: 1. Not really sure why I was banned in the first place? I didn't do anything to warrant a 3-month ban from the server. 
2. See #1
1. You have been constantly toxic on the forums, and from what I can see, the server too. You were warned by an admin to cut the shit and you have continued. You called a staff member "autistic" and called this server a "shitshow". Maybe 3 months is too much, but a ban is warranted. Even if the slays weren't just, you have no right to be toxic to staff.
2. idk why there is a #2. I guess to try to make 5 points??? Makes no sense.
3. It does. Overall in the community you are heavily toxic. Even in this thread you are insulting staff.
4. You were warned by an admin awhile ago. 
5. This is when you blame the staff, instead of admiting you went too far.

(05-04-2018, 02:41 PM)ReThink Wrote: I've even submitted reports like this one where consistent and frequent flaming isn't punished at all, even with evidence. so I don't see how I was banned at all for this
ah, a thread that you made from yesterday about harassment. You act as if threads are done instantly with mods jumping on that shit immediately. No, some mods are busy, some don't play anymore(me), and some might not be aware of it.
The bottom line is, is your saying it isn't be punished on that person when it hasn't even been enough time for people to do. you were banned quickly because it was brought up quickly. I'm sure someone will get to your unban. Be patient.

Conclusion: You make some good points, but overall, you are toxic and you were banned for it. I support a reduce, but not an unban. When you get mad/upset you go off. You don't realize when you've gone too far. This is just my opinion.

Evidence(via matt):
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...C0F2F9A93/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/922554376115775178/3C9638853D32CBB94F608912B2FBDEC15D21A0E7/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/922554376115775109/F962DD1B49551EBA314BF3BCA5DEAE457C06AAF3/
1. It shouldn't matter that is was a staff member or a regular member. You're not special for being staff. And no, last night was the first time I said something like that on the server. Forums, sure. Server, no. And I guess the last part is a matter of opinion. If someone wrongs me I think a few choice words are a fair exchange for false slays. Saying "sorry for the mistake" is a nice sentiment, but I don't have to accept the apology.
2. was for emphasis.
3. I am not insulting staff in this thread, where do you see that? Telling someone they're not doing their job isn't an insult, it's an observation. If you take it that way, fine.
4. So looking at the rules, how does it go from a warning to a 3 month ban? Next step is a kick, not a 3 month ban.
5. Not denying I went too far. If you actually read the thread those pictures originated from, I apologized and said that I was out of line. I know that I'm an ornery person when I feel that i'm being treated unfairly, and I am sorry for that, but I'm not sorry for pointing out when people don't do their jobs right and expect a simple "sorry" to instantly make everything better, just as me saying "sorry" here isn't going to make everyone magically love me.

I'm not saying I wasn't wrong, I'm saying the severity of the punishment is waaaaaaaaaay out of line for the crime. Plenty of people do much worse things with much lesser punishments. I've literally seen staff not even kick people who consistently shouted racial slurs in chat. You all are very inconsistent with how you handle things, so I don't know why you think that anyone, including staff is automatically deserving of my respect any more than anyone else is. The fact that I was banned for this at all is testament to that as per your own rules.

EDIT: I'm done replying to this thread for the evening; I'll look at the rest of the replies tomorrow. I'm not going to let people who think Gmod is their life ruin my Friday evening. See you tomorrow.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Your request has been Denied. You may appeal again after June 18,2018