Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unban pls bb?? <3
Steam Name: Mr.Dolphin

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:83051588

Who banned you: RussEfarmer

Reason for ban: Bad command: 0_u_found

Reason for Mods to unban you: My friend had my account credentials at the time and got be banned for whatever that reason is

(Optional) Extra details: Friend got pissed at me, Logged on my acc one day and joined that server because he knew i played it, he then got me banned permenently for "Bad command: 0_u_found"
-1 there is quite literally 0 evidence to your friend playing on your account, your newer to the server so theirs no trust between them and you, it was you talking into the mic the day you were banned and not someone else, overall the situation is extremely vague into why you should be unbanned
You are responsible for your account. If you have your password written down, keep it in a safe place so nobody can steal it. A steam account is a precious thing to have, you are responsible for keeping it safe.
Your friend did it or not, you had hacks on your account and using them to their full extent to aimbot one of my best spots.

Denied, appeal in a month or so if you really want to play here again.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide