Unban request?
Ingame Name: Smiley( ͡◕ ͜ʖ ͡◕)Smiley

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46589066

Who Banned You:  EDIT: Noira not Evan

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: Did I do the crime? I did, no denying that, hopped on, map was Rooftops, figured we'd have a bit of fun, killed a T being an obvious T without proof, they reported me, then they forgave me, then I started taking pop shots and did hit a few people with the intent to kill them, mostly cause I heard so and so is probably a T, and figured a slay was worth the chuckle. Staff felt otherwise. So did one guy who was pretty mad about it,  which is understandable.

So yeah, wouldn't mind an reduction. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  I don't believe so.
I dont believe Evan could have possibly banned you, because Evan is not a staff member. As for the the unban request, it's nice to see that you own up to your mistake of Mass RDM. Im okay with a +1 in reduction, but in the future do not just randomly shoot people for no reason. I understand you were trying to have fun but your kind of fun will ruin the game experience for others.

(Reduce ban to a week)
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
evan did not ban you he is not staff
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Wait a second.

I got mixed up with the witness and Banner for some reason Noira did the banning
I was the staff on at the time. It was a pretty blatant case of mass rdm and I told them to take it to the forums if they felt like they should be unbanned. I am for a reduction as long as they read the rules and start taking it a bit more seriously at least.
I wasn't on so idk mate. But, I can say that I have a big advocate of giving second chances.
+1 for reduction.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Bump before final decision is made
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Bumpity bump?
Sorry that it has taken a long time to get back to you. We are having other things to deal with in regards to the TTT server and the admins are busy with their social life’s and making sure things run smoothly. I will make sure that they discuss your unban and should hopefully get back to you by the end of today. Thank you for your patience.
Not a problem <3 Wasn't that worried over it, was just curious is all <3