Unban request
Ingame Name: carrot_2222

SteamID: carrot_2222 STEAM_0:1:33619709

Who Banned You: Dildo shwaggins

Reason For Ban: RDM/leaf

Length of Ban:31/08/18-1/09/18

Reason for Mods to Unban: I dont rember rdming then leaving, i do rember geting in a fight and killing someone who didnt id a body right in from of my. When the person i killed reported me they said they where proven. I claimed that he hadnt id the body of the person he had just killed out of no where. The staff gave me a slay and said give him time to id but i had aready gaven him time like 20 seconts. Out of furstration i left the sever and went to bed because i had stayed up one hour past my bedtime. I wish to be unban because i didnt have any knowlege that i cant leave he sever with a slay because i will get banned.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I have never been banned on this sever before, on other severs i have been but mostly darkrp where i allowes post threads and get unabnned.

Other: all i wish to do is to be able to play on your sever today because there is no sever like it. Sincerely carrot_2222.

PS: the person i had killed wasnt mad about me killing him but more mad about how i didnt look at the person body that he had killed before killing him. Also it says i am to be unbanned today but it still says im banned
It's one day just wait it out
merry christmas xbox
(09-01-2018, 12:44 PM)Jimbo Wrote: It's one day just wait it out

thats the thing its been one day but i have just learned how to post a thread
it's one day as in 24 hours after the ban

but yeah, you left immediately after the slay so that's why the ban. by the time the upper admins (they need to approve unbans) would get to this the ban will probably be expired anyways so i'd say wait it out. also it says in the upper section of the rules what the punishment is for rdm and leave so take a thorough read of them in the meantime
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Someone should lock and close this thread cool
thread not locked must shitpost
merry christmas xbox