Unban request
Ingame Name: Mohammad bin Salman BeerShrooms

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:425684855

Who Banned You: Gabe

Reason For Ban: appeared as a Mass Rdm

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: it was a mistake , I didn't mean to , I think it looked worse then it was  Huh :s :(

Dear Mods, 

I am sorry for what appears to be questionable behavior. I am a simple gamer trying to get by. I was perma banned for "attempted mass" however I did not attempt nor did I try to rdm I accidently killed an inno who had killed another inno and it seemed that he was a traitor. I was confused and even in chat had marked him as a T if you can go back and look so I genuinely thought I was in the right. I am just coming back from a long 3 day ban, I play on the server daily so it hurts me that I am shunned so hard. If you could have a heart and unban an old gamer I promise I will not act brash or rudely again as I was already in this mindset and simply wanted to play a little TTT. This is the best server in GMOD IMHO and I would love to continue to play on it. I appreciate the time you take to read this and consider letting a poor soul play as there are lots of toxic players on this server and I am a born again individual and have not displayed such animosity. Many are let off with much less punishment for much worse crimes including mass , racism , bigotry etc. also I am a donor and genuinely care about the server and the community that plays on it.

thank you for your time.  Angel
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...POSTING--8
Beer, please follow this format provided and post it in the current section that this appeal is placed.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
okay it is updated
And this is your Steam ID, you can find it in the future on your profile under Steam ID 32.
STEAM_0:1:425684855
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
thank you Kuono , I hope that I am unbanned soon :( this kinda ruined my night and put me down after I was in a great mood from a great day
Since I am staff, I have to do my job and hand out punishments. Nobody is above the rules.

However, as it seems you are apologetic and didn't even mean to in the first place, I am willing to +1 for an unban.

My screenshots of the logs can be found here.

The staff that were online at the time decided that the evidence up there was sufficient enough for a ban. This includes Gabe, Hani, and dong.
Thank you and I am truly sorry I think the double barrels spread must have gotten more then I meant I was assuming that Zooted was the T and had flagged him in chat, looking back I shouldn't have thrown the incid it was a cluster fuck already. Thank you for your vote of confidence as you are good at your job as well as all the moderators and trusted which is why this is my favorite server and I play daily.
Also, Gabe didn't ban you, I did.
It said that you had at first then I joined again thinking it was a joke and somehow got back in to Whitehouse then it said Gabe had banned so sorry for the confusion, now it just says Banned and Perma when I try to join.
Apologies, the ban didn't stick the first time so Gabe had to redo it.