Unban request
What laced said, it doesn't matter if you're a Donor, a Moderator, a Trusted, a Regular, whatever. No one is above the rules and no one gets special treatment. This was a collaborative decision to ban for attempted mass between four staff that were online at the time.

On another note, you are not new to this attempted mass or almost attempted mass scene from what I've heard. I've heard that you apparently attempted mass before when a different Moderator was online and were not banned for it so I'm assuming that might've been viewed as an honest mistake(Idk the full details of that so im not going to comment on that.) There was another time I recall you shooting a barrel once or twice at the beginning of the round on ttt_ultiminatedoom. I believe then I did give you the benefit of the doubt and told you not to do something dumb like that again as it was really close to being attempted mass back then, like a sliver away.
Well I have been playing since October possibly longer and have not once Mass rdmed, so that being said im sure you can see it was a complete accident. I usually wait for my T round to put in work.

I am not sure as sometimes I let my girlfriend play and she doesn't know the rules but I will accept what you say regardless. I would love another chance to prove myself because people get away with a lot of worse stuff tbh. In this case it was a complete accident.

what will it take to get the vote of confidence back? It was a complete accident and I assure you no malicious intent was involved.
Okay I was there, they kos'ed Tall for rdming and so they killed him. It was already explained in voice it's clear you just didn't pay attention.
I'm sure you didn't intend to, which is fine, just realize what you did is on yourself - accident or not. 

I will note, I've also seen you previously attempt mass before pretty sure it was about a month ago. No I didn't screenshot because from what I recall it was an honest mistake so I overlooked it. (On note of another person playing on your account, that's still your responsibility as it is YOUR account, just wanted to note)

You're usually fine on the server, sometimes you get small outbursts but really- who doesn't? I think you should be fine.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(12-13-2018, 09:15 PM)Mohammad bin Salman BeerShrooms Wrote: Well I have been playing since October possibly longer and have not once Mass rdmed, so that being said im sure you can see it was a complete accident. I usually wait for my T round to put in work.

I am not sure as sometimes I let my girlfriend play and she doesn't know the rules but I will accept what you say regardless. I would love another chance to prove myself because people get away with a lot of worse stuff tbh. In this case it was a complete accident.

what will it take to get the vote of confidence back? It was a complete accident and I assure you no malicious intent was involved.

Attempted Mass is a perm-ban by the book and it is up the Admins discretion to reduce it or not,so don't get your hopes completely down you may still receive a reduction. For me, I think overall you are usually fine and these are just a few silly careless mistakes that needed to be addressed. I'd be for a reduction.
(12-13-2018, 09:20 PM)✩Hani Wrote: Okay I was there, they kos'ed Tall for rdming and so they killed him. It was already explained in voice it's clear you just didn't pay attention.
I'm sure you didn't intend to, which is fine, just realize what you did is on yourself - accident or not. 

I will note, I've also seen you previously attempt mass before pretty sure it was about a month ago. No I didn't screenshot because from what I recall it was an honest mistake so I overlooked it. (On note of another person playing on your account, that's still your responsibility as it is YOUR account, just wanted to note)

You're usually fine on the server, sometimes you get small outbursts but really- who doesn't? I think you should be fine.

Hani I appreciate your due diligence as you are an important figure on this server. It was a complete accident and 100% of the time I am here to play the game as is intended. Some people join our server ghosting and intentionally mass rdming and that is simply not me. I hope I have a plus one from you as you were one of the mods on, it truly was an accident and im sorry I didn't hear you over voice chat nor saw the chat I was just tunnel vision-ed on the shooting sounds and people dying then being IDed as innos on the screen so it was my mistake there is no question about that and I am very sorry.

(12-13-2018, 09:22 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(12-13-2018, 09:15 PM)Mohammad bin Salman BeerShrooms Wrote: Well I have been playing since October possibly longer and have not once Mass rdmed, so that being said im sure you can see it was a complete accident. I usually wait for my T round to put in work.

Attempted Mass is a perm-ban by the book and it is up the Admins discretion to reduce it or not,so don't get your hopes completely down you may still receive a reduction. For me, I think overall you are usually fine and these are just a few silly careless mistakes that needed to be addressed. I'd be for a reduction.

Who are the exact admins that need to approve my reinstatement ? any chance that it will happen tonight? this week? month? just to give me a sliver of good news... also I appreciate you and your observations and I will def keep my head down even more so now I just want to play the game as I finally got all the guns/skins, etc I wanted and grinded for, would be a shame to lose them . :(
(12-13-2018, 09:24 PM)Mohammad bin Salman BeerShrooms Wrote: Who are the exact admins that need to approve my reinstatement ? any chance that it will happen tonight? this week? month? just to give me a sliver of good news... also I appreciate you and your observations and I will def keep my head down even more so now I just want to play the game as I finally got all the guns/skins, etc I wanted and grinded for, would be a shame to lose them . :(

People like Dakota, Scoovie, Matt, and Queef. Those are the most active ones. I'm sure you'll be fine, but rules are rules and they have to be followed. As far as how long it will take to get a response, it is up to how long it takes the Admins to decide and vote on the matter; it can take a day, a few days, a week, maybe a week and a few days at most.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since I've enjoyed playing with you in the past when you aren't being trolly and I also feel that this was accidental because you are very apologetic and we don't see that often. I'll +1 this, but don't let it happen again if you happen to get unbanned
(12-13-2018, 09:24 PM)Mohammad bin Salman BeerShrooms Wrote: Who are the exact admins that need to approve my reinstatement ? any chance that it will happen tonight? this week? month? just to give me a sliver of good news... also I appreciate you and your observations and I will def keep my head down even more so now I just want to play the game as I finally got all the guns/skins, etc I wanted and grinded for, would be a shame to lose them . :(

The active admins (Dakota, Scoovie, Queef, and Matt) will vote on it, and they'll decide whether you are unbanned, reduced, or stay banned.

It may take a bit, or it may happen tonight. You never know. (and frankly, neither do I)

Keep your head up, bud.
Well friends thank you for all your kind words and when the Admins stumble upon this request hopefully I will be joining you once again in the conquest of innos as Ts and the survival of cohorts as innos, and the justice and DNA scanning of Dets. For now I will be in seclusion thinking about what I have done playing dawn of war II and 4x Foundations. May I see you on the servers soon. Much love. <3
+1 he never does anything bad on purpose also doesnt cause much problems for anyone and from what I can tell he loves this server to death and I dont think it would be a bad idea to give him a second chance.
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]