Unban request.
Ingame Name: DylPickle

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068582975/

Who Banned You: Dakota

Reason For Ban: harrassment/mass rdm 

Length of Ban: permanent 

Reason for Mods to Unban: I did not harass anyone. daddykuono called me a dumbass in voice chat after I dieded for no reason so when the new round started I told her not to call me a dumbass and called hera bitch and she gagged me. She's the one who started it and was rude for no reason so I did not harass at all and just defended myself. For the mass rdm thing which is actually stupid and absurd. Just check the logs I NEVER once have mass rdm'd ever on this server and I have over a day in game play on here because I love the server so I promise I didn't just start mass rdm'ing. Just check the logs and you will see that I didn't. I appropriate whoever helps with this. Thank you! I can also talk in discord if you have any other questions because I'm serious about getting unbanned because I love it here and all the staff besides her is awesome and I did nothing wrong. Thank you. 
Your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:54158623 for your reference.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
This is what started all this, I have two more videos to edit and upload as I have another PH ban request to do. My reasoning for this was McCree shot a barrel or something that resulted in damage being cause to DylPickle, so Pickle killed McCree then reported him and I decided not to put a slay on McCree because Pickle had already killed him out of defense.
Edit:
The harassment has been going on for a few days now, the first time was a night that you and hotrod decided to team up against me and harass me so I called Dakota on and you stopped, then he left and you continued which resulted in you getting kicked where that time you didn't even cry "abuse" then Scoovie came on and you didn't return. Hotrod stayed and Scoovie dealt with him. Tonight's videos will be uploaded shortly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(12-17-2018, 06:24 AM)DaddyKuono Wrote: This is what started all this, I have two more videos to edit and upload as I have another PH ban request to do. My reasoning for this was McCree shot a barrel or something that resulted in damage being cause to DylPickle, so Pickle killed McCree then reported him and I decided not to put a slay on McCree because Pickle had already killed him out of defense.
Edit:
The harassment has been going on for a few days now, the first time was a night that you and hotrod decided to team up against me and harass me so I called Dakota on and you stopped, then he left and you continued which resulted in you getting kicked where that time you didn't even cry "abuse" then Scoovie came on and you didn't return. Hotrod stayed and Scoovie dealt with him. Tonight's videos will be uploaded shortly.

I shot him because I thought he was a T not for defense. He deserved a slay for RDM.

(12-17-2018, 06:29 AM)DylPickle Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 06:24 AM)DaddyKuono Wrote: This is what started all this, I have two more videos to edit and upload as I have another PH ban request to do. My reasoning for this was McCree shot a barrel or something that resulted in damage being cause to DylPickle, so Pickle killed McCree then reported him and I decided not to put a slay on McCree because Pickle had already killed him out of defense.
Edit:

I shot him because I thought he was a T not for defense. He deserved a slay for RDM.

You going to edit the parts where you started it EVERY TIME? Don't edit, post from the beginning on each one.

you called me a dumbass for no reason and then get me perma banned. Sorry I offended you but don't call me a dumbass when I said nothing to you.
https://youtu.be/635_KvevOgc
Okay so this is the first video, the place where is all started is at 20:51-23:30 including the death scene + audio so fps might be crappy
Nothing happened here.
(12-17-2018, 06:35 AM)DaddyKuono Wrote: https://youtu.be/635_KvevOgc
Okay so this is the first video, the place where is all started is at 20:51-23:30 including the death scene + audio so fps might be crappy

perfect I didn't do anything wrong, he tried killing me with explosive barrel and should have been slayed for attempted rdm and he wasn't. Then you can see in chat where she tells me to watch myself when i was done talking about it and tells mcree to gag me if needed like really? whos getting harrassed?

(12-17-2018, 06:42 AM)DylPickle Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 06:35 AM)DaddyKuono Wrote: https://youtu.be/635_KvevOgc

perfect I didn't do anything wrong, he tried killing me with explosive barrel and should have been slayed for attempted rdm and he wasn't. Then you can see in chat where she tells me to watch myself when i was done talking about it and tells mcree to gag me if needed like really? whos getting harrassed?

watch at 31.22 in video she says in chat to everybody pickle stop being an asshole when you can see besides me getting rdm I am friendly and having fun with every person in server almost. and also watch how SHE is the one who always starts the conversation about me being an asshole harassing me when I even said at that time I just posted that im done with it but she then keeps pushing it.
You were literally giving him crap about everything and being an all around jerk so I told McCree to gag as needed following guidelines. I really should have sat in spec and recorded you before McCree told you to grow up. Furthermore if you were on during the day with me and all other staff who are on pretty much everyday you would hate it even more, I cuss a lot more and extra stuff that ends up being extremely funny. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nothing happened here.
PH taking over already, that was fast.

I don't think he should be permad for a small argument on the server.
The thing is it’s not the first time scoovie warned him multiple times the other night and had to kick him also he constantly rdmd over a map.
(12-17-2018, 11:24 AM)Dakota Wrote: The thing is it’s not the first time scoovie warned him multiple times the other night and had to kick him also he constantly rdmd over a map.

Thanks for your input on this I knew it had to be more than what was in the video

Given that plus the attitude he gave when told to stop and didn't stop, I'll -1 an unban but a reduction to s month I could endorse, gives him another chance in the future to be more chill
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]