Unban request.
You can watch it if you want to, I don't have a video editor to cut out parts for .flv so the video stayed the same. The log that includes Cardio was from bank and shouldn't have been included, and the others are from minecraft_mythic, the highlighted part with hiphop as a T was rdm as hiphop and I were the two last unprovens so he decided to either try to make us fight or to kill him and he chose to kill him which is why that log is included.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(12-17-2018, 05:15 PM)DaddyKuono Wrote: You can watch it if you want to, I don't have a video editor to cut out parts for .flv so the video stayed the same. The log that includes Cardio was from bank and shouldn't have been included, and the others are from minecraft_mythic, the highlighted part with hiphop as a T was rdm as hiphop and I were the two last unprovens so he decided to either try to make us fight or to kill him and he chose to kill him which is why that log is included.

I wasn't the one who brought each other fighting or whatever. It was blackcat or someone, We all said to kill him and they called kos on him so i waited until overtime, still, thats not mass rdm in any way. I never brought up to fight each other at all and was never the first to say to kill hiphop so idk why im getting blamed for it all when you see in the video thats what happened.
free the kid people change
(12-17-2018, 05:23 PM)Bricks Wrote: free the kid people change

thank you. like I've said I've apologized and there will be no problems anymore. Just misunderstandings and what not.

(12-17-2018, 05:23 PM)Bricks Wrote: free the kid people change

thank you. like I've said I've apologized and there will be no problems anymore. Just misunderstandings and what not.

(12-17-2018, 04:19 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 06:24 AM)DaddyKuono Wrote: My reasoning for this was McCree shot a barrel or something that resulted in damage being cause to DylPickle, so Pickle killed McCree then reported him and I decided not to put a slay on McCree because Pickle had already killed him out of defense.

I'm a little confused about this. If someone attempts RDM and they are reported, they should be slain regardless of whether or not they were killed in self defense.

This was the whole reason I was mad because no action was taken even though I reported it. Every person should be held accountable regardless if you're a donator or just a guest.
Just gonna point out i never kicked or gagged him, that night he and hotrod were harassing kuono she gagged/kicked him before i got on and he never came back.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(12-17-2018, 05:42 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Just gonna point out i never kicked or gagged him, that night he and hotrod were harassing kuono  she gagged/kicked him before i got on and he never came back.

she started it back then also by saying for me to suck her dick so I talked shit back. and when I was kicked I did join back and there was no more problems. I literally never start she talks shit and I talk shit back. Honestly not a big deal, but I never started the crap talk.
im hearing too many different stories
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(12-17-2018, 05:57 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: im hearing too many different stories

Because most if it didn't happen she said scoovie kicked me but it was her and he wasn't there when it happened. She lied about it and idk why im still banned. She started it not me I just want to play TTT because I love it. I dont want any more problems.
(12-17-2018, 05:59 PM)DylPickle Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 05:57 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: im hearing too many different stories

Because most if it didn't happen she said scoovie kicked me but it was her and he wasn't there when it happened. She lied about it and idk why im still banned. She started it not me I just want to play TTT because I love it. I dont want any more problems.
also you seemed to be banned for rdm twice so whats with that
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(12-17-2018, 06:05 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:

when?

(12-17-2018, 06:07 PM)DylPickle Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 06:05 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:

when?
I got slayed twice yesterday. 1 was justifiable the other there was a kos on the person and got slayed for rdm for no reason.