Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request
Steam Name: Renko Usami [now] / I h@ve problem \/ith my buton5 [previous]

Steam I.D: STEAM_1:0:91952570

Who banned you: §8Lt_Deathstar

Reason for ban: Haking/Aimbot

Reason for Admins to unban you: I wasn't do anything just play normally, and leave server with no ban. But then i connected 1 or 2 days ago and i get banned.

(Optional) Extra details/information: Can i have at least information about my ban? Or proof?
not my videos but these are videos taken and I'm guessing used as evidence to verify the ban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_KnUY69Jxw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoxkvpNj0Mg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3umpoGaAwYE
[Image: J6yUs0g]
So I banned you on the fact that your gun showed no recoil at all. The smg is a wild gun in terms of recoil, lots of up and down, side to side movement. I saw zero up and down movement and the side to side movement looked to be you moving your mouse around. Also you were finding props better than any regular player I've ever seen on that map and you seemed to be going to where all the props were.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(10-01-2019, 06:15 AM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: So I banned you on the fact that your gun showed no recoil at all. The smg is a wild gun in terms of recoil, lots of up and down, side to side movement. I saw zero up and down movement and the side to side movement looked to be you moving your mouse around. Also you were finding props better than any regular player I've ever seen on that map and you seemed to be going to where all the props were.

I don't know what is with recoil but on my screen it was normal. But in video i see that it is strange, also my smoth mouse moves was very fast in video but i dont cheat or anything. And i just play like other players i dunno why im killing more then onother players you can see that i kill only when i check prop. So what the problem? I repeat i don't know what happend with recoil but on my screen it was normal. Sorry about mistakes.
The videos are suspicious, especially since you have high kills on a new map. It's also suspicious that you linger in certain area's and find a prop then instantly change to checking some place else entirely.  
These are just suspicious, and not enough in my opinion to warrant a ban with this evidence presented. 

Due to inconclusive evidence presented, I'm voting a +1 unban. 

Be mindful that if you are cheating and when you get caught, the likelihood of an unban is zero.
(10-01-2019, 10:58 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
The videos are suspicious, especially since you have high kills on a new map. It's also suspicious that you linger in certain area's and find a prop then instantly change to checking some place else entirely.  
These are just suspicious, and not enough in my opinion to warrant a ban with this evidence presented. 

Due to inconclusive evidence presented, I'm voting a +1 unban. 

Be mindful that if you are cheating and when you get caught, the likelihood of an unban is zero.

I have been playing the game since 2015 and have 1000+ hours of playing time, so im not a new player. In videos everyone can see that i have one tactic: first i check prop with "e" and then if i can't pick up it, i shoot once. So admins banned me because i play better then everyone else? Im not the best, but i think im high level player.
Or i need to play like noob to not get ban?
You're reasoning on why you probably got banned is unwarranted. You didn't get banned for what you think. The evidence is lacking and there are many areas in the video where there arises alot of suspicion on you. Like how did you know that there was two wrenches in the bush? No place to press E on there, and you just went outside, and stood there looking at the bush till they ran. On the person behind the door, you clearly naded it, but you still suspected someone to be back there? The most logical thought would be, if you naded behind the door no one is there, yet you were very convinced someone was back there. I also want to note that the door wouldn't close because you were infront of it not because the prop was the issue. Hours on gmod don't matter. I've seen people with more than 1000 hours hacking it up. Dimmsdale is also a new map, hence why we have a good reference of how new players can perform along with current regulars. No you weren't going around pressing E on everything, seemed like you went to certain areas a prop was in, but this is just my observations since I was present for this.
So, this unban request, there are people thinking this is definitely hacking, some must say it wasn't, yet, suspicion is involved. I'll give out my feedback on whether or not I h@ve problem \/ith my buton5 (Renko Usami) should be unbanned. The only bans you had with your Steam ID was two bans; one was mic spam, and one for votemuted. This doesn't mean anything, but once your unban is appealed, be sure to not mic spam and cause any troubles if you decided to stay in the community.

Anyway, starting off with the first video, at around 0:28, you moving towards the kitchen, moved one prop and dragged towards the other prop which was stationary, you then tired to pick it up, moments later, the player jumped out and ran towards the front door, at 0:36 is when I am suspicious about. By watching this back and forth, the prop wasn't on your crosshair, but you managed to kill the prop. If it's the door being broken (invisible prop outside in-front of the front door), then I would blame the map and not you Renko. I can't really tell, but I'll let this slide. Very good veteran Prop Hunt players would have great reaction time, reflex time, and perhaps snake eye? Usually I do have all three of these whenever I play and I'm fairly well known of all maps in the Dinkleberg maps collection. If you have very good human reaction time, reflex time, etc. then I know why you were accused of hacking. Aimbot isn't presented which is good. Just to let you know, aimbotting is a permanent banned, no doubts about it.

In this timestamp (0:55), you started to check the backyard, which is normal and nothing suspicious about it, at 0:57, you saw the wrench at a prefect timing, chased it, and shot it with a SMG and killed it. The no recoil was interesting to say the least, but not a immediate ban.

At around 1:42, you went to the kitchen, saw a pan that wasn't suppose to be in, looked at it (which indicate you were trying to pick it up by pressing E), and shot at it, killing the prop. Again, this part isn't a ban worthy in my opinion. Alright, this is where I am quite suspicious about. At 3:07-4:00 is where I am skeptical. If you have any good directional patterns on finding props (E.g. Know where props are hiding when they're hidden, where props are hiding after being found), then perhaps I can safely say I am unconcerned about that part of the first video. And that's all for the first video, moving on to the next video.

As for the beginning of the video, again, suspicious, but not hacking. As for the screen slightly shaking, I am going to assume you were adjusting your mouse on your mousepad, which I do that time to time. At 2:28, you walked towards the restroom by opening the door and once you're in there, you tried to close it, yet, a prop was behind it. This happens when a prop is behind it which does give it the position away. The prop wasn't door blocking intentionally, just a way of how the door works in Garry's Mod. The nuke didn't killed the prop at 2:43, which again, I wouldn't count it as anything really. And that's the end of the second video, moving to the final video.

The third video, well, not enough evidence for a ban. The can at the end was a easy kill and I have nothing to say other than that.

Overall, I'm in between with suspicion and being good at the game. You having more than 1000 hours doesn't mean you're good at Prop Hunt, there are people who hack on any game modes with more than 5000 hours on Garry's Mod. Being good is taking your time to practice, learn new spots, read out people's tactics, etc. For now on, with a lack of evidence, I do support for this ban to be lifted, in other words, +1 unban.

Edit: I would also like to point out if you disagreed, then that's fine, just don't add it here to derail the thread.
(10-01-2019, 08:27 PM)Agent Doge Wrote: You're reasoning on why you probably got banned is unwarranted. You didn't get banned for what you think. The evidence is lacking and there are many areas in the video where there arises alot of suspicion on you. Like how did you know that there was two wrenches in the bush? No place to press E on there, and you just went outside, and stood there looking at the bush till they ran. On the person behind the door, you clearly naded it, but you still suspected someone to be back there? The most logical thought would be, if you naded behind the door no one is there, yet you were very convinced someone was back there. I also want to note that the door wouldn't close because you were infront of it not because the prop was the issue. Hours on gmod don't matter. I've seen people with more than 1000 hours hacking it up. Dimmsdale is also a new map, hence why we have a good reference of how new players can perform along with current regulars. No you weren't going around pressing E on everything, seemed like you went to certain areas a prop was in, but this is just my observations since I was present for this.

I know that somebody was in the bush because another player started to check this and i see that and then wrenches started to run and i try to kill them. https://imgur.com/a/D9W9Mwm What about the door i see that it is stuck and i even try to open it from the outside, im was hiding in that place two times in previous rounds and i know about that this place is good for hiding. And i check everything that i see suspicious.
So what about my ban?