Lurker's Unban Request
Ingame Name: Lurker

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:54550289

Who Banned You: Deadpoolz

Reason For Ban: Staff Dis, Trolling, Racism

Length of Ban: Forever (banned September 2017)

Reason for Mods to Unban: 
Just want to play TTT again. There's no reason for me to be toxic anymore, shouldn't have happened the first time tbh.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes, but it was very shortly before the permaban

Other:

I have 2 weeks worth of play time on the server, and I'm also a donator. I used to like the server a lot and was quite active. Unfortunately went rogue after a dispute with some of the staff.
(07-27-2017, 04:45 PM)Lurker Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 04:35 PM)Christian Wrote: A 1 Week Ban was very generous in my opinion, especially when this has been a re-occurring issue that we've addressed with you multiple times. For it could of been at least a few extra weeks or at least a month. I feel like if we reduce your ban or even unban you, you're not going to learn anything from this.

From where I stand on this, I feel you should remain banned and serve the 1 Week.

It won't happen again, if it does just ban me permanently. I know now not to question people who take moderating a video game seriously. With that "lesson" in mind, I'll keep my fun to PM's with people who are friendly with me.

you posted this after you got unbanned first time
(04-30-2018, 08:11 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 04:35 PM)Christian Wrote: A 1 Week Ban was very generous in my opinion, especially when this has been a re-occurring issue that we've addressed with you multiple times. For it could of been at least a few extra weeks or at least a month. I feel like if we reduce your ban or even unban you, you're not going to learn anything from this.

From where I stand on this, I feel you should remain banned and serve the 1 Week.

It won't happen again, if it does just ban me permanently. I know now not to question people who take moderating a video game seriously. With that "lesson" in mind, I'll keep my fun to PM's with people who are friendly with me.

Lmao, I guess that's right. This was last year though bro. A lot changes, but it you guys's discretion not mine. I find bizarre you're throwing shade homedog we used to get a long somewhat well.
(04-30-2018, 08:13 PM)Lurker Wrote:
(04-30-2018, 08:11 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote:

Lmao, I guess that's right. This was last year though bro. A lot changes, but it you guys's discretion not mine. I find bizarre you're throwing shade homedog we used to get a long somewhat well.

Ain't shade my neeg, just pointing that out for everyones reference. I do think you've been banned a really long time though and I'd be down for giving ya a third shot. I like the 3 strikes rule so I think we should give it a try here. You came back after like 8 months so that's a good sign
I'm gonna slap a +0 on this. I remember you and I think it's been a good while and would be willing to give you another chance, but at the same time this request is really low effort and doesn't give much of a reason to unban you as it stands. If you want to elaborate more on why you should be unbanned, be my guest, but this looks like it took all of 10 seconds to throw together
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(04-30-2018, 08:51 PM)Yoshi Commits Tax Fraud Wrote: I'm gonna slap a +0 on this. I remember you and I think it's been a good while and would be willing to give you another chance, but at the same time this request is really low effort and doesn't give much of a reason to unban you as it stands. If you want to elaborate more on why you should be unbanned, be my guest, but this looks like it took all of 10 seconds to throw together

It's a TTT server unban request not a job application, I don't understand what you expect me to say really. I just want to pop some T's, not explain my mental condition at the time of the ban or apologize profusely. We all do things we regret, things that are not of better judgement. I waited a good 8 months or so, it's obviously in good faith. If I had just wanted to "troll" I would've made a new account or something.
So, uh, is this a yes or no my dudes?
(04-30-2018, 08:53 PM)Lurker Wrote: It's a TTT server unban request not a job application
Some people forget this is just a game, I think. 

I say +1 for unban, he had valid points and we all know due to recent threads how dumb it is to follow “do this if I ___” deals. *cough* @Hillrop 

Seems like a redeemable fellow.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Your request has been Denied. You may request again after 6/7/2018