Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
University Map
Is the university map starting to break a little? I'm playing it now and earlier I had a random piece of glass just stay in the middle of the doorway after I opened the door, then as I was roaming the cafeteria I realized that I kept like stepping up on to something but there was nothing there, when I looked down it showed that I could turn into what ever this invisible object was and it turned out to be a bookshelf that was knocked down and invisible. I love this map but I am worried about it possibly becoming glitchy.
I believe the map you are referring to is ph_academy20 the glass popping out of the doors is normal and you can break the glass without loosing health so it should not be a problem. The invisible props in the cafeteria are probably the trashcans that did not load properly. I end up missing a few props on my end such as trash cans and a few of the bottles on abandon office and on occasion bananas and oranges. I believe is it a client side error. I either just deal with it (also turning on your flash light should show the missing props shadow) or i will re-log and see if it fixes the problems.
(10-04-2019, 08:59 AM)Cake Wrote: I believe the map you are referring to is ph_academy20 the glass popping out of the doors is normal and you can break the glass without loosing health so it should not be a problem. The invisible props in the cafeteria are probably the trashcans that did not load properly. I end up missing a few props on my end such as trash cans and a few of the bottles on abandon office and on occasion bananas and oranges. I believe is it a client side error. I either just deal with it (also turning on your flash light should show the missing props shadow) or i will re-log and see if it fixes the problems.

Thank you Cake, I wasn't sure if any of it was normal or if it was just my end of the game breaking.
I have been screwed out of a good spot before by that fucking glass
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok