Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unjust Banning.
Steam Name: Minister

Steam I.D: STEAM_1:0:50131603

Who banned you: Dinkerberg >:(

Reason for ban: Because I was "Hacking" in his words

Reason for Mods to unban you: I did no such thing. Also I did not receive a proper reason 

(Optional) Extra details: I was just walking around, trying to find props and all of a sudden, banned right out of the blue.
I believe that dinkleberg was doing what he thought was necessary. - little effort put into this appeal.

To this unban request............

[Image: a99.gif]
(04-26-2018, 06:13 AM)Bacon Bits Wrote: I believe that dinkleberg was doing what he thought was necessary. -1 little effort put into this appeal.

[Image: a99.gif]

Many staff believe they are doing what is necessary when they make a decision, that does not mean they made the right decision. 

How can this app be considered little effort? He followed the format and claimed he was not cheating; if he is innocent there is nothing else to say in the initial post. what else should he have put for you to consider this app not low effort?
(04-26-2018, 06:13 AM)Bacon Bits Wrote: I believe that dinkleberg was doing what he thought was necessary. -1 little effort put into this appeal.

You need to check this page, most info of the situation are there. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...port--4311
I watched the video dink is wrong in this situation I will try to get nicky to unban you. But next you have to fill out an unban put in more effort.
I’ll unban you when I get home around 5 PM CST.
I unbanned him a while ago, just forgot to post on here