Unjustified perma
Format
Use the format below when applying for an unban. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Ingame Name: Conspiracy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69946133

Who Banned You: DeadPool

Reason For Ban: for racism i was told

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban:  I said the N word a couple times during a round and got gagged for it and i said ok whatever. then i was gagged again for supposedly saying another slur which i did not say but i didint care about it, no big deal its just a gag. then an hour later deadpool joins and kicks me for the racist word i had said previously which seemed dumb because i was already punished for what had happnened, THEN once again i got punished once more FOR THE SAME THING, meaning the same situation that had already happened awhile ago. I got banned for a week for that...so it seems unreasonable to have punished me 3 times for 1 thing that i did, and then once for something i had not done, because i was not the only one that was saying it, there was others but they had gagged me again. so thats 4 different punishments for saying the N word a couple times which nobody was offended by except Dot which everyone was laughing at. So i was not directing it towards a certain player and harrasing them. After i got banned for a week i joined the discord to call deadpool a Odd Fellow, so i joined called him a Odd Fellow and left. then traitor comes onto my other thread and tells me to stop "flaming on discord before i get perma banned" so i stopped messing with them and left to work, i come back and see that i was perma banned....i didint know i'd hurt his feelings so much by calling him a Odd Fellow. either way im just asking for the reduction from the perma back to the original week to which it was set at. It makes no sense to be punished 3 times for something i did and then once more by dot whom gagged me the second time when i hadnt even said any racial slurs and just decided to blame it on me. Seems like the donor power go to the guys head

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): nah
@Deadpool

Also you probably wont be unbanned do to your ban evading.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-12-2018, 02:20 PM)Traitor Wrote: @Deadpool

Also you probably wont be unbanned do to your ban evading.

How am i evading the ban??
On your alt account that just got banned as well
[Image: giphy.gif]