Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unmute
Unmute me pls. Just said the word Odd Fellow not murder someone. There's also no indication of how long you're muted for or any way to communicate with staff after being muted. Was also muted by MinuteMonarch, who's apparently a Test Admin. Says a lot about him. lol
(09-18-2018, 04:51 PM)skully Wrote: Unmute me pls. Just said the word Odd Fellow not murder someone. There's also no indication of how long you're muted for or any way to communicate with staff after being muted. Was also muted by MinuteMonarch, who's apparently a Test Admin. Says a lot about him. lol

maybe don't use that word, type @ and then a message to communicate with staff in game.

also it's test mod not test admin ur dum ty
Test mod
Doing his job
Can use @message to communicate with staff

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-18-2018, 04:54 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 04:51 PM)skully Wrote: Unmute me pls. Just said the word Odd Fellow not murder someone. There's also no indication of how long you're muted for or any way to communicate with staff after being muted. Was also muted by MinuteMonarch, who's apparently a Test Admin. Says a lot about him. lol

maybe don't use that word, type @ and then a message to communicate with staff in game.

I'm dumb because of a typo. 

lol okay brainlet
You have muted and gagged multiple times over the last couple of days so the fact I haven't banned you for 12hours for bigotry should be seen as me taking it easy on you.
Edit: would also like to note that mutes/gags automatically end at the end of the map and since you said it with 2 rounds left you had already served your two round mute for bigotry when the map changed.

Agree with Monarch. Also I would watch how you talk to other staff as it can get you banned on here as well.
(09-18-2018, 04:57 PM)skully Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 04:54 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

I'm dumb because of a typo. 

lol okay brainlet

i like u funny man
(09-18-2018, 05:41 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: You have muted and gagged multiple times over the last couple of days so the fact I haven't banned you for 12hours for bigotry should be seen as me taking it easy on you.
Edit: would also like to note that mutes/gags automatically end at the end of the map and since you said it with 2 rounds left you had already served your two round mute for bigotry when the map changed.

I only remember being gagged once. And I don't remember spouting "12 hours of bigotry" either. I can understand saying "Odd Fellow" can be seen as derogatory to most people and I apologize, but it wasn't even meant to offend in the first place. It was merely supposed to be a light jab. And this will probably account for the other "bigotry" I've supposedly done as well.
A lot of things like that come to discretion of staff. TTT holds an older age range so some language is allowed on there that PH staff do not allow

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-19-2018, 03:10 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: A lot of things like that come to discretion of staff. TTT holds an older age range so some language is allowed on there that PH staff do not allow

correct. i mean i usually only mute for use of the word "Odd Fellow" and the dreaded n word

cuz y'know it's kinda my job to 

also why is this even a thread, i don't think i've ever seen an unmute request before

he's probably already unmuted by this point just lock the thread mr ph staff member man