Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unmute plz
(09-20-2018, 07:01 PM)Travis1421 Wrote: The issue here is that he started to pick at an issue that was on PH. If he had been unmuted from the PH channel, he would've been in there with that. I respectfully asked him to just not mess with it and he just did what he does I suppose. The discord is for ALL of Dinks. Telling us to go back to our discord is assuming we have no right to be in the general discord channel.

I think the real issue is that you guys just dont like him tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Wait how long has Ethel been mod? I thought she was a Tmod still?

Not really because if anyone had made a remark about an issue that is going on between staff or something similar, I would've said the same thing. No need to poke a hornet's nest that's already going off.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
she has been mod for like 3 years way before ive ever seen you.
I was mod back when you had to be a sensible functioning person not like now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I’ve explained myself too many times as is. No.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon