Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unusual Effect TF2 Hat
As a suggestion, I believe we should add unusual effects with hats due to it being a small nice feature. I previously played a server that owned Unusual effects and it seemed to work out well and it looked astonishing,
Negative
- May need to download TF2 in order to view Unusual effects. 
Positive
- A very nice appealing nice feature that could be very unique.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tbh it would be cool adding this as a rare affect on hats that come from unboxing. But it would not be the best idea since we are already having problems with addons. Right now we need to work on finding the addons that are breaking the server. When these problems are fixed we can worry about new addons.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Also negative: creates more fps issues and crashes than we already have

Hi just noticed this is for DR
(03-10-2019, 02:22 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Also negative: creates more fps issues and crashes than we already have

Hi just noticed this is for DR

Yeah we only have a decent amount of stuff. I would just like to see something unique on a server.

(03-10-2019, 01:23 AM)Derp Wrote: Tbh it would be cool adding this as a rare affect on hats that come from unboxing. But it would not be the best idea since we are already having problems with addons. Right now we need to work on finding the addons that are breaking the server. When these problems are fixed we can worry about new addons.

Yeah, once the addon issue is fixed. I believe this hat would be really cool on the server and should be given a shot.