Poll: Shoutbox?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yay
72.22%
13 72.22%
Nay
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating the Forums
Alrighty so this is going to be a suggestion for forum improvements/updates that I think could make the forums more aesthetically pleasing.  

I feel like part of the forums are outdated and need to be updated to match the current state of all four servers.

For example: The "About Us" Section only lists that "we have a TTT and PH server, come visit them sometime"  This could be updated to "We have a TTT, PH, DR, and a Murder server, come visit them sometime" 

The Gametrackers could include all four servers, instead of just TTT and PH.

The Announcement bar could be updated with things that are going on in the community, and also need to be updated to remove very old announcements.

Those are some of the suggestions I have, if anyone else has any other suggestions they would like to add to this feel free. 
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Only if Fort Knox will permit it
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Unfortunately, our original website maintenance guy, Sugam, is no longer with us. So i'm not sure if Matt may be able to do anything
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Only thing I’m not sure I could do offhand is the gametracker for murder and DR. Not sure where to mess with that.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Another few minor fixes/cool things:
- The report window when reporting a post, profile or reputation appears in an unusable position
- That one PHP error that appears for new people
- Have a more obvious place for the "Missing your rank?" thread
- Whatever is happening here
- Spoiler tags would be really cool  <3
- Update the ticker
- Bring back the shitshoutbox
- Potentially have the site portal as the home page
- Decrease the logo resolution so the printable pages are actually usable
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I see nothing wrong with the ticker
A few of these bugs might fix if we update, need to sit with dink and Juan probably. Otherwise can dig around.
Now shoutbox is an easy one if we actually want it

Update rules for rep manipulation
Figure out the resigned admin accounts

Just another two things on the todo list

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
While this has no real practical purpose to change this, however... I hate how when you go to https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/ it does an internal redirect (HTTP Code 307) to https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site

This would be decently difficult it fix even if you have access to the webserver this forum is hosted on and the domain registration account...
(02-27-2020, 09:55 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I see nothing wrong with the ticker
A few of these bugs might fix if we update, need to sit with dink and Juan probably. Otherwise can dig around.
Now shoutbox is an easy one if we actually want it

Update rules for rep manipulation
Figure out the resigned admin accounts

Just another two things on the todo list

first things first is you gotta define the rules of Rep manipulation.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I see in the code someone at one time attempted to add a site favicon, it looks like it doesn't work because it was added in the wrong place. It's in the body instead of the head. Also should reference an internal file instead of an image hosted on imgur.

Most of the other issues I have are with the creators of MyBB....
(02-27-2020, 10:49 PM)Tedgp908 >:( Wrote: Most of the other issues I have are with the creators of MyBB....

Steam group master race
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide