Urban Appeal
I was accused of mass rdm. And apparently there was "attempts" The first times I "attempted" was by accident and I told that to the players, I said it was a missfire and my mouse got stuck. The other times where it was 3 afks was due to being Detective at the time and the afks were afk for 3 rounds straight, regardless of that there was a kos on two of them so I acted it, the first afk I accidentally shot and the second one was a direct kill due to a kos put on him. And one of the afk I shot was due to being in crossfire when a player tried to kill me and he was hiding behind the afk. I feel that I should not be permantly banned or at least have a limit on the band from the server because they were accidents or kos. And the fact plenty of players that were in the game with me have commited mass rdm and leave and not a single one was banned that day, because of this I find it unfair for my ban.
follow the format.
Here: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show....php?tid=8
former admin2
-1 for unban serve your time. Mass is mass, and the difference between the other plays mass rdm, vs your mass rdm, you actually got caught. If the others didn't someone could report them on the forums. You shouldn't have mass rdm the punishment is permanent ban. Miss fire, well as many say miss clicks dont happen on ttt. Your mouse getting stuck sounds like a bs excuse to me you are a regular and you fucked up, as I recall you were acting very pissy with everyone as well last night so you could've done this out of being salty. -1. 

P.S. - Follow the format. Mass rdm on afks, not in over time is still mass rdm.

Mass RDM Punishment:
Mass RDM is defined as 3+ intended RDMs in a single round/
- All Offences: Permaban
Create a new thread following the format. Also stop posting in the archives.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]