Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very abusive and inexperienced admin on Prophunt
"Mother Nuru.

Mother of PH

#6 37 minutes ago (This post was last modified: 35 minutes ago by Mother Nuru..)
"Why did you put the steam name of another account that we banned instead of this one? Both accounts are banned, are both yours?"

Unban Request Format Steam Name: (Steam name here if you have changed/altered your name since the ban, please include the name that you were banned with)

"Why did you put the steam name of another account that we banned"

Damn you seem to lack reading comprehension, or oh wait you like to defend your boyfriend. Don't worry I will report you to the owner. But thanks for writing a whole essay defending your boyfriend, def not a virgin. 

(09-02-2019, 05:07 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 05:00 PM)[GFLCLAN] Andrew Wrote: Thank you for posting this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDmVulpn...e=youtu.be

You banned the person for "lagging the server out"
Where is the evidence? How the hell is it possible for that guy to lag the server? I really want to know, you just seem salty that he insulted you and you found another 'unique' reason to ban the person.

You ignore the other reasons hacking (which is evident as the player is trying to shoot a fish through a concrete wall for a majority of the video) and the disrespect came from him basically saying that he hopes I die after I try to screenshot him.

Also as Tedgp pointed out, you can change your ip address very easily.

Shooting at a wall = hacking? What a great excuse again for you being an delusional moderator. Damn you really need mental help.
Ok, so you've realised that you're in the wrong and you are now resorting to insults (childish ones at that). Speak to Dink if you wish but he knows his staff a hell of a lot more than you do, that is why he has them running his server. You are continuing to dig yourself deeper as I said before.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Alright. This is being locked. It's obvious even with the substantial evidence against you, you are not comprehending anything the staff nor players are telling you. Next time please be more mature about things and it'll go better communication wise.
If you'd like to report me to dinkleberg I will assist you in contacting him. However in this specific case, nothing is going to be done as I don't see evidence of abuse, but evidence of him responding to ban requests like the rest of our staff do.

Thank you for the report and have a good evening.
Here's a big hint, don't tell people to go kill themselves in private messaging, it definitely doesn't help you here. Have a fantastic rest of your day. Also, I am not clicking any link you send me so good luck with that one.

edited by forum staff to remove references to disgusting content

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army