Victor's... Unban appeal?!?!?!?!
Ingame Name: Victor._.301

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:232010197

Who Banned You: @Ace1579 

Reason For Ban: 
Mass (;-; y u make me do this)

Length of Ban: Perma ;-;

Reason for Mods to Unban: whoo. Where do I get started? I think I have reached a new point in maturity, so goodbye stupid whiny child thing. I have worked on improving myself these 2 DAYS (fuck I push myself too hard), which I hope to show the improvement. I'm not asking for an instant unban, If the admins feel like giving the ban a one-month reduction then I will wait it out, seeing as what I did was really shitty. I for sure will stick to the rules (maybe not if it's Lycan- owo) But nonetheless, I hope to hear from you all here. Thank you.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ban-Victor https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Victor-301

Other: Thanks for your hard work, Ace and all the staff. You are all great (especially my boi @Dildo Shwaggins)
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
While I definitely feel like you don't seem to be taking the ban too seriously here (I know you befriended a lot of us, but that isn't too relevant here) I will +1 a reduction to a month. You do acknowledge what you did is wrong and you do want to try again..
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Nah fuck you stay banned

Lol just kidding come back to me baby
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
+1 PepeHands

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(09-05-2018, 10:45 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: While I definitely feel like you don't seem to be taking the ban too seriously here (I know you befriended a lot of us, but that isn't too relevant here) I will +1 a reduction to a month. You do acknowledge what you did is wrong and you do want to try again..
Alrighty then. :)
What kind of mass was it, accidental or intentional? I think the ban length should be based off that.
This is the third ban within 3 months. Perhaps an agreement should be made with Victor that the next ban is perma if it’s within 2 months after he gets unbanned.

+1 reduction to one month aswell.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Definitely a +1 from me. Although I don’t understand what the mass was about or why it happened, I feel that a perma-ban is definitely an unjust punishment. You are too good of a community member just to disappear like that. #freevictor
+1 for the unban.
(09-06-2018, 01:05 PM)Mysteryguy117 Wrote: Definitely a +1 from me. Although I don’t understand what the mass was about or why it happened, I feel that a perma-ban is definitely an unjust punishment. You are too good of a community member just to disappear like that. #freevictor

Thank bby  Heart