Victor's... Unban appeal?!?!?!?!
-1 for unban, +1 for reduction to a month or so. victor, you know i love you, man, and you definitely seem to regret what you did.

but with that being said, this is your third ban in three months. take the month reduction (if it's granted) and look over your bans. see what you can improve on (and try not to mass rdm)
(09-06-2018, 06:33 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: -1 for unban, +1 for reduction to a month or so. victor, you know i love you, man, and you definitely seem to regret what you did.

but with that being said, this is your third ban in three months. take the month reduction (if it's granted) and look over your bans. see what you can improve on (and try not to mass rdm)
Bet.  Heart
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
Well, I'm a stickler for the rules. Laced knows this. And though I don't take Mass RDM lightly, it does depend if it was intentional or accidental. If it was intentional -1 to the unban and the month reduction. If it was a complete accident, then I'm all for a month reduction ban. Victor, you're a good guy man, why you would break the rules accidental or not is beyond me dude. Befriending all the staff doesn't mean you can get away with shit. Any who, I'm not gonna drag on with this. @Ace1579 Feel free to make your statement my dude +0 for now.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Your appeal has been denied, you may reappeal on October 7th.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon