Wambo's Unban Appeal
IGN: Wambo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91239727

Banner: The DerpGamer

Reason: Mass RDM

Unban Date: Never

Reason to Unban me?: I killed 3 people. The first guy was blatant RDM, but the other 2 I justified with walking past an UnID'd body. I realize I was wrong and should have accepted death and moved on. I was stupid and I am sorry. I love this server and the people on it and I have been here for a while and would love to stay. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. 

Thanks,
   Wambo

Banned Before?: Never
Ok, so what happened was when i joined the server someone said "Wow wambo 500 karma" and i checked logs and it looked like he killed 3 people randomly. Regardless you were going to be banned for 1 hour because of your karma. I will reduce the ban to 1 hour if neccesary. You can find the old logs on March 18 hour 12, roy the ship round 4.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Played TTT with Wambo for over a week now and never had any problems. He should be unbanned.
(03-18-2018, 11:49 AM)TheDerpGamer Wrote: Ok, so what happened was when i joined the server someone said "Wow wambo 500 karma" and i checked logs and it looked like he killed 3 people randomly. Regardless you were going to be banned for 1 hour because of your karma. I will reduce the ban to 1 hour if neccesary. You can find the old logs on March 18 hour 12, roy the ship round 4.

Ok, thanks, but it says that I am still banned.

(03-18-2018, 02:39 PM)Wambo Wrote:
(03-18-2018, 11:49 AM)TheDerpGamer Wrote: Ok, so what happened was when i joined the server someone said "Wow wambo 500 karma" and i checked logs and it looked like he killed 3 people randomly. Regardless you were going to be banned for 1 hour because of your karma. I will reduce the ban to 1 hour if neccesary. You can find the old logs on March 18 hour 12, roy the ship round 4.

Could you get on that for me? Thanks man, I appreciate it
(03-18-2018, 02:39 PM)Wambo Wrote:

Unbanned
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023