Wambo's Unban Request
Ingame Name: Wambo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91239727

Who Banned You: Deadpool

Reason For Ban: Toxicity, Harrassment, constant pain in the ass, and troll group

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: It's been almost 2 years and I've been missing the server ever since. Many of the 'trollers' of our old group are long gone and I wish to seek the good ole fashioned fun of the best of Garry's Mod's TTT servers. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes. I can't find the latest post, but I linked one that I believe was within the same month or so from the ban. It's from 2 years ago.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ban-Appeal

I'm banned from the discord I believe as well
So your first ban was for mass RDM which was unbanned. Then the most recent for toxicity, trolling, and harassment.  I'm quite unsure about this one. Do you believe you've changed?

Upon viewing responses, I will +1 for an unban at this time.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
i almost want to -1 this because you did zero research im +0 so far
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(01-26-2020, 04:33 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: So your first ban was for mass RDM which was unbanned. Then the most recent for toxicity, trolling, and harassment.  I'm quite unsure about this one. Do you believe you've changed?

So I've had a few bans when I was on the server 2 years ago, The most recent one from what I remember was in connection to a larger incident that affected a group of players that were  a 'troll group' I got caught up with them and as a result got myself perma banned, but that was a long time ago and I am asking for forgiveness.
(01-26-2020, 04:34 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: i almost want to -1 this because you did zero research im +0 so far

It has been 2 years so I am still trying to piece together all of the details, but when I was banned a lot of my posts were deleted.

I did update this post a couple times, as I found all the pertaining information
I'll +1 for the greater good. I haven't heard your name in awhile. You do have a past yes, but the only way to truly see if someone has changed is if they're able to be around more. One more shot. I can very vaguely remember your last ban
(01-26-2020, 04:34 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: i almost want to -1 this because you did zero research im +0 so far

I Updated this post when I found out more information about my latest ban. It has been a while and some of my posts were deleted, so I've been working to find all the pertaining details.
Why do you want to return?

Why should we let you return?

If you were an admin here, would you be willing to let yourself return? (Say from our perspective persay, and not just yes i deserve it )

Have you changed, and if so how?
[Image: f48caf0fe30b67cda1acbdd815056c1c.png]

lmao okay, it's been 2 years first of all. I mean, you made a ban appeal. That's more effort than half the shitheads we get on the server. Come back and let's give it a shot.
+1

unless you shit the bed in your reply to nuru.
(01-26-2020, 05:10 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Why do you want to return?

Why should we let you return?

If you were an admin here, would you be willing to let yourself return? (Say from our perspective persay, and not just yes i deserve it )

Have you changed, and if so how?

I've met some new friends at college that used to play and I'm remembering the fun I used to have on the server. When I used to play, I was a regular daily user and I had so much fun with so many people. 

The Bans and overall toxicity was a sour end to a wonderful time. I believe, and the admins can check the donations, I donated $10-15 as well during the prime of my playing on the server. I laughed and had good times with everybody. Separate from a few RDMing, but we all get carried away right?, but my toxic turn should not be the end of my career here. It means something to me to want to come back here, and it would be a big waste of everyone's time to come back and be a dickhead about it. I own my dodgy past, but I want to move forward 

Honestly from your perspective, If I saw a user who had a dodgy past, but wanted a second chance after 2 years I would give them a chance.